Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OL Redemption

OL Redemption

Steamrolling the Chiefs, pass-blocking well, the Raiders game seems like a bad memory.

If they can keep this up, a deep playoff run is suddenly possible again. Current configuration looks good (and the Chiefs have some decent pass rush pressure guys, so it’s not like these were scrub opposition).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: OL Redemption

I always said Big V is better on the left and it shows. His base was better and he looked comfortable

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

I’ll defer to those who break down film, but it looked like Mekari played well at RT. If that continues, it’s huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Teavo View Post
    I’ll defer to those who break down film, but it looked like Mekari played well at RT. If that continues, it’s huge.
    If he’s a valid RT it changes everything, agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought Chris Jones would be a nightmare for us. Luckily I was wrong. Nice to see Cleveland in there. I think there were at least 2 bad snaps that luckily lamar didn't allow to be a total disaster. Nice night overall. How about Mekari at right tackle! Safe to say he's better suited on right side over AV. Unfortunately for AV, once Stanley is back, he might be odd man out as far as starters are concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleglasses View Post
    Thought Chris Jones would be a nightmare for us. Luckily I was wrong. Nice to see Cleveland in there. I think there were at least 2 bad snaps that luckily lamar didn't allow to be a total disaster. Nice night overall. How about Mekari at right tackle! Safe to say he's better suited on right side over AV. Unfortunately for AV, once Stanley is back, he might be odd man out as far as starters are concerned.
    Chris Jones is in a new position of elephant rusher he doesn't look comfortable or have speed in space

Big V may move to Swing tackle he look really good on the left very comfortable

Really just need semi decent line play. And active Brown was massive. Lamar doesn't really need much. Gives you a chance to beat anyone if you just give non horrific line play (and we still really should've won last week despite the abnormally horrific line).

If he's forced to swing tackle when Stanley is back, that's good news

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

AV is a much better LT than RT

Quote Originally Posted by Teavo View Post
    Ken McKusick head might be exploding because he plays RT well for a whole game even with short arms lol

Ps - I love Ken but he's obsessed about arm length

Shocked no one is talking about the offensive coach oh wait because in 30 years of ravens no one has ever liked the OC