Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Troll RSR "fans"

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    It was good!! They did good! This was big man you won’t hear a peep out of me when they do good.
    You're a good poster. To your credit I saw you take some crow in the game thread.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    Not a goddamn thing! Except maybe that this game had to be freakin' Sunday night. Still can't sleep...
    I’m still partying 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern_Shore_Fan View Post
    Let them troll. Responding to them gives them what they want. They are not real fans obvouisly they just want attention. Yes I am calling them out as fake fans prove me wrong. We all know who they are they ONLY show up when we lose and have NOTHING but negative to say when we win it's pathetic and sad. Yes it might be pathetic and sad I am making this post but it clogs up the message board for real post with merit and intelligence.

Every single NFL teams’ message boards are the exact same way. There is nothing unique about this. As for defining real vs fake fans it is pointless. Some people just complain more than others. It is nature of fan forums, social media all this stuff. You should see the Chiefs Planet board tonight.

Hell of a win tonight. Good thing I am off tomorrow because I’m not getting any sleep.
    Baltimore Football Championships
    Ravens 2000, 2012
    Stallions 95 CFL
    Stars 85 USFL
    Colts 58, 59, 70

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    You're a good poster. To your credit I saw you take some crow in the game thread.
    Thank you sir I try to live by what I say lol
    I’m not running from the internet 😂

The same energy? It’s called being a real fan? You don’t dismiss your own team because of a fucking loss, I’m a Knicks fan in nba I know heartbreak. The 2011 ravens was heartbreaking. But I’m not gonna over react and go crazy every time we lose

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenXbio View Post
    The same energy? It’s called being a real fan? You don’t dismiss your own team because of a fucking loss, I’m a Knicks fan in nba I know heartbreak. The 2011 ravens was heartbreaking. But I’m not gonna over react and go crazy every time we lose
    Why are you so angry? Lol chill man

Blog Entries

Ravenbiodiesil you’re a bigger fan than I am there I said it, you feel better now?

I thought we were going to get our asses kicked. Glad I was wrong.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Lmao I think that’s the whole point when they win nobody sees you, but when they lose you pop up in every damn thread spewing hatred. Ima head to bed before I die from laughter
    Lmaooooooooo

Who’s hiding? One game doesnt change my opinion of Haribro.

The line played over its head and Surprise…GROs game plan was …” hey Lamar …run “. Wow. Genius.

We won. Celebrate. We’re back to .500 and tied for first in the Div. On to Detroit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Who’s hiding? One game doesnt change my opinion of Haribro.

The line played over its head and Surprise…GROs game plan was …” hey Lamar …run “. Wow. Genius.

We won. Celebrate. We’re back to .500 and tied for first in the Div. On to Detroit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Didnt expect to get anything interesting out of you but props for actually showing up.

Bingo ! ...........................That's the point. There were people calling for the team to shut Lamar down for the year and lose on purpose for a higher draft pick................................AFTER ONE GAME ! An overtime loss on the road to boot. What the hell is that ? That's not being a frustrated fan, that's being an over reactionary fool. When you're that over the top nonsensically negative you deserve to be called out. How'd you like to be in a foxhole with that kind of guy ? SMDH.