Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Troll RSR "fans"

Let them troll. Responding to them gives them what they want. They are not real fans obvouisly they just want attention. Yes I am calling them out as fake fans prove me wrong. We all know who they are they ONLY show up when we lose and have NOTHING but negative to say when we win it's pathetic and sad. Yes it might be pathetic and sad I am making this post but it clogs up the message board for real post with merit and intelligence.

Re: Troll RSR "fans"

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern_Shore_Fan View Post
    Let them troll. Responding to them gives them what they want. They are not real fans obvouisly they just want attention. Yes I am calling them out as fake fans prove me wrong. We all know who they are they ONLY show up when we lose and have NOTHING but negative to say when we win it's pathetic and sad. Yes it might be pathetic and sad I am making this post but it clogs up the message board for real post with merit and intelligence.
    Can’t agree more, the clowns are noticeably absent right now

3. Re: Troll RSR "fans"

Quote Originally Posted by RavenXbio View Post
    Can’t agree more, the clowns are noticeably absent right now
    I hate to admit I was a bad fan all week long. I was basically a black cloud of negativity after last week (and especially after injury report after injury report). But this team basically just won the Super Bowl for me.

Blog Entries

Where harbaughpa or whatever and that lax guy?

Tell em bro

Blog Entries

One eyed birdie come out come out wherever you are

Where is Jsmoove? Oweh still a 5th round pick?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern_Shore_Fan View Post
    Exactly they are ghost now. Fake fans.

They were especially irritating this week............................they'll gladly slink back into the fold now though.

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    I hate to admit I was a bad fan all week long. I was basically a black cloud of negativity after last week (and especially after injury report after injury report). But this team basically just won the Super Bowl for me.
    It’s ok to be wrong we all knew this was a tough game, just support the damn team every week. It’s football anything can happen there’s no reason to fire everyone after one game I’m guilty too. This game should give us all, myself included to hit the pause button when we get frustrated

11. Re: Troll RSR "fans"

Quote Originally Posted by John Morris View Post
    They were especially irritating this week............................they'll gladly slink back into the fold now though.
    I'm not going anywhere. I will GLADLY accept as much crow as I need to eat. I wasn't expecting this team to even make this game close, let alone winning in dramatic fashion.

12. Re: Troll RSR "fans"

Quote Originally Posted by RavenXbio View Post
    It’s ok to be wrong we all knew this was a tough game, just support the damn team every week. It’s football anything can happen there’s no reason to fire everyone after one game I’m guilty too. This game should give us all, myself included to hit the pause button when we get frustrated
    Hear hear.

For me, the frustration was mainly from all of the damn injuries. As fans, we wait SO LONG through what feels like an interminably long offseason and preseason, only to watch the season seemingly get dismantled before it even starts! Glad to see that's not the case, though.