Page 1 of 24 123 ... LastLast

I will not stand for anymore Odafe Oweh slander

Still not sure if he will ever be a year to year double digit sack guy, but this kid isn’t just a athlete, he can fucking play football. He’s shown up both weeks so far.

Stud.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Re: I will not stand for anymore Odafe Oweh slander

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Still not sure if he will ever be a year to year double digit sack guy, but this kid isn’t just a athlete, he can fucking play football. He’s shown up both weeks so far.

Stud.
    Dude is an impact player but smoove said he could be drafted round 5 so I’m not sure

Blog Entries

Hopefully anyone still complaining about him not having any sacks in college STFU now. He's going to be a really good player.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Pretty high motor he played a lot and still looked fresh at the end of the game

Dude is a beast but most importantly

HE IS OUR BEAST

HE BETTER GET THAT GAME BALL FROM LAMAR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Would love to know what Penn State was doing with this guy. In two games so far we have seen impact plays in defense and pass rush. Even drop into coverage as well.

There’s a lot of crow to be eaten

8. Re: I will not stand for anymore Odafe Oweh slander

I'd still rather have Orlando Brown, Jr. for a one year rent....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Almost kept up a straight face.

Blog Entries

Oweh plays smart. That delayed blitz where he jammed Kelce and then twisted around to tackle Mahomes? That's not just athletics. It's knowing how to get to a mobile QB who is way to your right. That's high football IQ.

Blog Entries

He proving me wrong what the hell do I know lol

11. Re: I will not stand for anymore Odafe Oweh slander

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Oweh plays smart. That delayed blitz where he jammed Kelce and then twisted around to tackle Mahomes? That's not just athletics. It's knowing how to get to a mobile QB who is way to your right. That's high football IQ.
    Paired with 4.39 speed at 258 lbs. That don't hurt none, neither!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravens1991 View Post
    I Would love to know what Penn State was doing with this guy. In two games so far we have seen impact plays in defense and pass rush. Even drop into coverage as well.
    He was a stud at Penn State, just didn't get sacks.
    Got pressures at a high rate, was stout against the run, was constantly double teammed, and in a season where he had "no sacks" Coaches voted him 1st team all conference...

oh, btw he had no sacks vs Chiefs
    Last edited by edromeo; 09-19-2021 at 11:52 PM.
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said