Page 182 of 184 FirstFirst ... 180181182183184 LastLast
Results 2,173 to 2,184 of 2206

Re: Game Thread Chiefs @ Ravens SNF 9/19/21

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable1 View Post
    This is why Harbaugh's been a head coach for 14 years: his players buy-in; they don't quit. The decision to go for it on 4th down -- he let the player's decide the game. He trusted them. That resonates. It also leads to reciprocity when he asks player to trust him.
    "Reciprocity". Like when Lamar & Co-cap were offering comfort to Harbaugh after Dobbins got hurt in preseason. Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable1 View Post
    Great win for the team.
    Undermanned, not outfought.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    That’s tight
    It would cool if it becomes a thing you know because people are afraid of the Ravens coming. Thus really would have been perfect for the 2000 Defense

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Official Chiefs message board meltdown thread.

Enjoy! ;)

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=339844

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    My only complaint besides the refs jobbing us on the 2 pt conversion was Roman trying to pass on the last 2 pt play when we were running all over them.
    Funny thing is if they didn't take those 2 points off the board, Harbaugh doesn't go for it on 4th at the end. And then the game probably goes into OT, where the Ravens are pretty terrible.

Also, I'm still stunned the Ravens won. I legit thought we had zero chance. Even if we'd lost though, there were a ton of positives to take away from this game. The W is just the icing on top.

It is just huge that the Chiefs literally had no one injured going into this game while the Ravens were a MASH unit (plus the Elliot concussion which was NOT HELPFUL).Two early INTs. Ravens won. Assuming some starters come back (Wolfe, Jimmy, Stanley, Bateman, Hayes) this team is gonna start growing some confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    It is just huge that the Chiefs literally had no one injured going into this game while the Ravens were a MASH unit (plus the Elliot concussion which was NOT HELPFUL).Two early INTs. Ravens won. Assuming some starters come back (Wolfe, Jimmy, Stanley, Bateman, Hayes) this team is gonna start growing some confidence.
    Did Brandon Williams ever come back into the game, too?

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Affected
    Fuck you.

My wife gets on me all the time about that damn word. Those two damn words. I'm pretty sure you're wrong here.

But, uh, I'm not positive.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    And BWill went out with a strained neck. We beat KC down 17 guys. Unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDice View Post
    Even if we'd lost though, there were a ton of positives to take away from this game. The W is just the icing on top.
    Very true. I was thinking that midway thru the 4th Q: that no matter how the game ended, there was a ton of good stuff to bring forward into the rest of the season.

That much nicer with the W, though.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/s...48430205636608

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Awesome!!
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    I've been extremely vocal about wanting Harbaugh gone for years... But I gotta give him 100% credit for making the right call, and a very ballsy call too! Never let Mahomes beat you.
    Harbaugh is not going anywhere, nor is Lamar. Those are the two most important jobs on any NFL team. When you have them, you hold on to them.

What a night at the Bank! Took me over an hour to just get on 95 South after the game, but now it’s 2 am and I still can’t sleep after this win! Can’t recall a bigger explosion of excitement thru the crowd then when LJ8 got that first down. Closest I could think of was Heap’s GW TD vs the Bolts in 2006, that got us to 4-0. This was insane!!!