Its probably been discussed but I'd just like to beat this dead horse

Harbaugh and the coaching staff were directly responsible for the loss to the Raiders.

1. With 37 seconds left why didn't the Ravens have Tucker kick short and make the Raiders take time off the clock.

and probably more importantly

2. Why didn't the Ravens rush Carr aggressively on the first two plays of that drive - playing soft only let the Raiders win.

How many times have we seen this - its happened time and time again. If we only had a head coach with a football brain

Re: Its probably been discussed but I'd just like to beat this dead horse

1. Potentially giving up critical field position (for a field goal) wasn’t worth consuming a few seconds.

2. DC Martindale tried everything to generate a pass rush to no avail. IMHO, he tried maximizing pass coverage instead.

Harbaugh relies heavily on the decisions of his play callers.

Blaming every coach on the team while ignoring the ineptitude of the players on the field is definitely beating a dead horse. Contrary to popular belief, the players actually do have some responsibility for the result of the game. They couldn't win one on one match ups to generate pressure and they couldn't cover anyone. No coach/coaches can strategize around that.

No way you should be unable to stop a team with 37 seconds left and no timeouts. Having said that, it was clear that Harbaugh and Co. were playing for the FG when we went up 27-24. A TD there seals the deal or at least the effort takes more time off the clock. With the way the defense played, we needed either the points or to get the clock to 20 seconds or under.

Players were sloppy and lots of injuries. Plenty of chances to win regardless. Not pinning that one on coaches.