Oweh vs. Mahomes

A bit of positive speculation for the board. Could Oweh be the guy we've been looking for to take down Mahomes? If he can get off his blocker, he has the speed to be able to track down Mahomes before Mahomes finds Hill or Kelce down the field on a scramble. The biggest vindication would be if Oweh beats Brown Jr. like a drum and ends up being the guy to get to Mahomes. I still think we lose this game, but if Oweh finds himself with a favorable matchup along the line I think he can make a name for himself this game.

2. Re: Oweh vs. Mahomes

Yeah, maybe. I really like Oweh and wanted the Ravens to draft him. With him its so far so good.

Blog Entries

Re: Oweh vs. Mahomes

He and Lamar, plus being at home is why I went against all my better judgement and picked the Ravens Sunday. I feel he can make this D as exciting as Lamar has made the O, I hope anyway!

This is quite a lot to hope for from a guy with one pro game under his belt.

Well id like to see alot more of Oweh this sunday thatsfor sure and i think thats how everyone that watches Raven'ss games feels.

Another 1st round Raven that needs to have himself a bigboi probowl game and thats Queen. I see him flash here and there he makes some plays but i dont hear his name enough at all he still hasnt show it yet imo. And if i remember correctly from last year Andy Ried wants to see Queen prove he can get to the play too....
    Last edited by AQKingRaven; 09-17-2021 at 05:32 PM.

More like Oweh vs Orlando Brown. Those two are linked at the hip.

Athletically, Oweh may be one of the very few people in the league that can negate Mahomes's scrambling.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    More like Oweh vs Orlando Brown. Those two are linked at the hip.
    True that.