Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Roman on RB's

Blog Entries

Re: Roman on RB's

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I bet if 1 of these guys starts to emerge and looks clearly better than the others he's going to start to get more snaps. That's exactly what happened with Dobbins last year.
    Yep they will play the hot hand

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Tyson was best player lol

Quote Originally Posted by Beermutts View Post
    So because we run more than any other team we are going to stop putting in a guy that is averaging 8.0 yds a touch because "those days are over" and replace him with someone who was with the team for a few days and averaged less than 3 yds per touch....

Not sure what you mean by I put it out there, I didnt say it.....lol
    Pretty clear he got rotated out because of the fumble

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

I don't know what's so hard to comprehend here. Ty'Son looked good as a runner but made a multitude of mistakes as well. In a close game, they trusted the veteran more.

Blog Entries

coachspeak translator:

Roman meant to say that he screwed up and panicked.
    He saw TySon and Lamar fumble a mesh point read-option handoff and it scared him away from calling read-option and away from TySon.
    Roman meant admit that he wasted carries on Murray that should have gone to TySon.

I bet if 1 of these guys starts to emerge and looks clearly better than the others he's going to start to get more snaps. That's exactly what happened with Dobbins last year.
    Last year it took most of the season before Roman pulled his head out of his ass and played Dobbins more.

Tyson is my cats name.....I love cheering for him.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

That’s infuriating though. It took forever for the coaches to realize what was plain as day that Dobbins was the superior option to Ingram.

I don’t understand the need to be so stubborn about having these long drawn out evaluation periods. If a guy has a hot hand you ride with it. We don’t need 2 months worth of data to figure out that Williams is going to be a more dynamic weapon than Murray or Freeman at this point in their careers.

6th rounder rountree already getting carried over 2 vets lmao 🤣

Gr is a fucking joke, trying to say antything other than they were wrong just sheds more light on his ineptitude

Chris Jones and DJ Reader are going to tear open our O line. Wont matter who's toting the rock.

Keep playing Murray and Freeman 👍