Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Raiders File an Official Complaint against the Ravens

Renfrow himself said he didn't have a problem with the Ravens. This is the team being punk asses.

Blog Entries

Raiders crying about being dirty? The 70's team is rolling over in its grave.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The Raiders felt the Ravens played dirty on Monday night. Honestly I didn't hear a thing about it until this report. I didn't even hear anyone complaining about it during or after the game

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/las-veg...214543281.html

Raiders reportedly file complaint with NFL over alleged 'dirty hits' on WR Hunter Renfrow in win over Ravens

The Las Vegas Raiders filed an official complaint with the league over “all the dirty hits” wide receiver Hunter Renfrow absorbed during their wild Monday night win over the Baltimore Ravens, according to The Athletic’s Vic Tafur.

One play that surfaced on Twitter showed an example of what the Raiders are complaining about. In the clip, Ravens cornerback Marlon Humphrey drilled Renfrow and sent him to the ground far from the action while quarterback Derek Carr was still in the pocket. No penalty was called.

Renfrow wasn’t complaining about the hits Wednesday, either.
    https://youtu.be/Vy4Uxo4MEMo

"Let me put it to you this way, this game was so unrealistic that if you submitted it as a movie script every single production company would have shoved it back in your face for how unrealistic it was..."

14:09

Blog Entries

Lmaooo salt in the wound.

Blog Entries

The same that happens when Harbaugh sends a list of plays the refs missed to the league office will happen here, which is to say, absolutely nothing.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Lmaooo salt in the wound.
    Let's not forget the Raiders failed to submit proper injury reports on a couple of guys before the game and lost at least 4 players during the game. They paid a HEAVY price for that win.
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ultiple-weeks/

If they thought the Ravens were dirty, they are in for a rude awakening after they play the steelers this week. When the rest of the league catches on that they are soft, they will push the line on extra curricular hits against the Raiders just to taunt them into overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Raiders crying about being dirty? The 70's team is rolling over in its grave.
    Bizzaro world
    "Find #20 on every play"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brown2RAVEN View Post
    Bizzaro world
    This game (and apparently the fallout from this game too) had so many twists it was put into the "Shamalyan Zone" by UTree

14:09

https://youtu.be/Vy4Uxo4MEMo

This game was so unrealistic no one could think it would ever happen.

"this game took all the drugs, every single narcotic you can think of was taken all at the same time."

My take: Being a sore winner is about the most weak-sister punk ass thing there is. Yes Marlon trucked that guy but the entirety of the the play as it evolved must be considered. The poster(s) here who predicted that nothing will be done is 100% correct. What can the officials do fine the losing team? Really?

Blog Entries

I saw the Humphrey hit. It was illegal and cheap. Not sure what Marlo was thinking on that one, there was actually a play to be made slightly to his right and he chose to do that instead and ignore the actual pass. pretty dumb, imo. I havent seen the other hits, but if its as stated above and Carr was out of the pocket, nothing wrong with them.

Renfro is a little guy, that has a dad bod and from what ive read/heard, a pretty big mouth on him. Im sure hes good at getting under guys skin especially when hes actually pretty good on top of that.
    -JAB

Can I file an official complaint against the Ravens too? All these injuries are really pissing me off.

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I saw the Humphrey hit. It was illegal and cheap. Not sure what Marlo was thinking on that one, there was actually a play to be made slightly to his right and he chose to do that instead and ignore the actual pass. pretty dumb, imo. I havent seen the other hits, but if its as stated above and Carr was out of the pocket, nothing wrong with them.

Renfro is a little guy, that has a dad bod and from what ive read/heard, a pretty big mouth on him. Im sure hes good at getting under guys skin especially when hes actually pretty good on top of that.
    Marlo agrees. He said he apologized on the field to Renfrow.