Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: The OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Ravens Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post
    I actually took the Ravens. (Damn, never thought I’d say that after Monday night)
    KC used up a lot to defeat Cleveland, Baltimore should have learned about their remaining players who are not on IR, and I’m treating LV as a preseason game considering that was the first time LJ had to work with starters in a game, Ravens at home. Kelce scares me with what Waller did but putting some faith in Wink. Looking forward to Oweh vs Mahomes, Jackson going back to be Jackson, and Andrews playing hard for some pride. No way in hell the Ravens are as bad they looked in Vegas injuries be damned. 27-17
    I can dream and it’s only money! Lol.
    Can you give me some of what you are on if you just watched Carr throw for 435 yards against this defense and think Mahommes and company will only get 17 points.

This is going to be a close game, closer than a lot of you think. Aside from the AFC championship game, Chiefs have never won with more than 6 points since week 8 of last season and that was against the mighty Jets. And you're playing home while Chiefs have a tenacity for being slow starters which only will fire up the crowd more.

Chiefs 45 - Ravens 14

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

Chiefs 36
    Ravens 24

Hope I'm wrong!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Chiefs 35
    Ravens 6

Hope I’m wrong - but I see Andy calling off the dogs after Mahommes throws his 5’th td pass.
    Chiefs 42 - 20.

Turn out the lights,the party's over- Don Meredith

Over in the 2nd quarter

KC 35
    Balto 13

9. Re: The OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Ravens Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4Real View Post
    Can you give me some of what you are on if you just watched Carr throw for 435 yards against this defense and think Mahommes and company will only get 17 points.
    To be fair, 325 of Carr's yards were in the 2nd half. So clean up what we did in the 2nd half. I can't say what that's going to look like but maybe that's the silver lining lol

Quote Originally Posted by TerribleTowel View Post
    This is going to be a close game, closer than a lot of you think. Aside from the AFC championship game, Chiefs have never won with more than 6 points since week 8 of last season and that was against the mighty Jets. And you're playing home while Chiefs have a tenacity for being slow starters which only will fire up the crowd more.
    The Ravens home advantage isn’t what it once was though. They’ll lay an egg on their field just as easily, although the energy might sustain them for a little while at the beginning.

11. Re: The OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Ravens Prediction Thread

This team will give us another heart attack game but this one we win.

27-24

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

It's easy to say the Chiefs will win. I get it, but since the schedule came out and with fans back in the stadium, I've felt the Ravens would win this game. I think the crowd will be insane for this game.

I still think they will win, it will be a slug fest similar to the Browns game last year. The Chiefs defense is not that good this year. I know our defense gave up a ton of yards in the 2nd half last week but I think they are slightly better than that. Last week was like a preseason game for the Ravens in the sense half of these guys haven't played a full game together. I still think they are good team with some flaws. But I'm sticking with my preseason thoughts on this game.

Ravens 30
    Chiefs 27

GO RAVENS!