Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Webb goes in on Pollard.

Pollard tweeted that Humphrey quit on the last play and Webb wasnt allowing any Humphrey slander!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Re: Webb goes in on Pollard.

Pollard is an idiot usually. I don't know what happened on that play but i dont think Marlon would have quit but it did look like it.

Also Webb is an asshole. He's said some pretty dumb shit on social media but more than that I met him once, I wont go into it but I don't like him and thats just my opinion I know he is beloved here

Only thing that would’ve made last night worse was Marlo pulling up with a hammy on the last play of the game. He didn’t quit, he was out of the play.

marlon had no shot after getting bumped the way he did. Much like the Earl Thomas play where people thought he dogged when Chubb took off for the long scamper.

Blog Entries

I didn't give a fuck what they had to say when they were somebody and I give even less of a fuck now that they are nobody.

6. Re: Webb goes in on Pollard.

Ahh, social media. Never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    I didn't give a fuck what they had to say when they were somebody and I give even less of a fuck now that they are nobody.
    Pretty much, and they sound like a couple of 12 year old morons.

Blog Entries

He pretty much did, he was jogging. But he had just returned from being hurt so no idea what he’s dealing with. Plus he had no chance at that stage

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I love Webb but I laughed at your either with us or against us. Pollard has made it very clear over the years he has no interest in being with us lol

Pollard always sounds like a jilted lover

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

11. Re: Webb goes in on Pollard.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Pollard always sounds like a jilted lover

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    LOL, or a disgruntled former employee ("you can't fire me because I quit!"). It's especially jarring for Pollard to go after Humphrey for giving up on a coverage when I can't seem to recall him ever recording a single PDU (that wasn't awarded for a concussion-tackle, most probably on a Patriot).

I like Webb and find nothing wrong with what he posted. Pollard was always disgruntled.
    "Flacco is driving the ball in that wind....."

(AFCCG, January 2013)