Hey Lamar! You Have To Play Better Behind A Bad O-line! As Some Fans Say

Just like this quarterback did:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiVRQ3-yj9o

Joe Burrow has to protect the ball better.

Or this one:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_8jjFxODUw

Ryan Tannehill has to do a better job of protecting the ball when pressured by Chandler Jones just like Lamar LOL!! I mean give me a break! Some of your Ravens fans are silly!

The greatest quarterback with the best weapons on offense:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRkP0JWzAho

Oh no! This can't be God Mahomes! It was SimplyAS10 in disguise!
    Last edited by simplesimon; 09-14-2021 at 03:21 PM.

Re: Hey Lamar! You Have To Play Better Behind A Bad O-line! As Some Fans Say

In that game Joe Burrow missed on 4 of 8 targets to Tee Higgins. Lamar missed on 4 of 8 targets to Sammy Watkins even though both led their respective teams in receiving in those games.

Hey, if we are going to pay him 40 million dollars a year, he should even need an oline!

Quote Originally Posted by Purplenemesis View Post
    Hey, if we are going to pay him 40 million dollars a year, he should even need an oline!
    You mean like Mahomes? The Chiefs got Thuney and Orlando Brown Jr. We replace OBJ with turnstile AV.

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    You mean like Mahomes? The Chiefs got Thuney and Orlando Brown Jr. We replace OBJ with turnstile AV.
    Yup, the Cheifs know that you cannot expect perfection out of your QB when they are getting abused almost every drop back. I honestly thought one of those videos you posted was going to be of last years superbowl

While I get and greatly appreciate sarcasm…what Lamar needs to do from here on out …is just be Lamar. Why does this kid let chirping birds bother him. Who cares if he throws for 10,000 yds or 1000? If he runs for 1,000yds and we win and make the Playoffs …winner!

Look :::Haribro is gonna flat run this kid into the ground. There ain’t gonna be many of these throw it 30+ times a game games. Control the clock. Keep the D fresh and run the damn ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Purplenemesis View Post
    Yup, the Cheifs know that you cannot expect perfection out of your QB when they are getting abused almost every drop back. I honestly thought one of those videos you posted was going to be of last years superbowl
    I updated the thread to include GOD QB Mahomes.

Blog Entries

Lamar was the one busting on himself on Twitter right after the game. He's insanely competitive. He knows everyone has to get better including him

the reason why manning and brady were manning and brady is because their organizations knew to protect their investment with a good oline. this may go without saying but if my man Joe was back there we would have been shutout last night.