Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Plenty of blame to spread around

1. Villanueva - may be the worst FA signing ever. Looked like a human turn-style.
    2. “Money” Andrews - you can’t drop that ball. Ridiculous.
    3. Wink the Stink Martindale - Let’s just blitz on every passing down. That’ll work, right? It doesn’t work when they know it’s coming every time, dunce. And it never seems to result in many sacks.
    4. Butterfingers Lamar - not just the fumbles but all the ugly ass wrist-throws. WTF is that? Every off season they tell us he worked on mechanics. Then he goes back to that garbage. He is what he is - not a $250 million QB, that’s for sure.
    5. Zeitler - he was almost as bad as Villanueva
    6. Tavon - glad to see him back but he was pretty bad
    7. Coach Harbaugh - Outcoached again!

Did I miss anyone?

Re: Plenty of blame to spread around

Good list I’ll just mention that Queen’s penalty on Renfrow was bush and really a stupid way to react. They can’t have him doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Good list I’ll just mention that Queen’s penalty on Renfrow was bush and really a stupid way to react. They can’t have him doing that.
    I thought that was kinda a bullshit call myself.

Blog Entries

Every loss we say the same thing about Andrews. Seems like he comes up small in big games.

Bozeman was the only OL that had a decent game

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    "When you go into the lions den, you don't tippy-toe in. You carry a spear. You go in screaming like a banshee and say, 'Where's the son of a bitch?""
    - Brian Billick - postgame after beating Titans in Divisional playoff 2001

Twitter handle: @radams8483

Williams goes 9/65 and we just stop using him? Same thing as Dobbins last year.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Williams goes 9/65 and we just stop using him? Same thing as Dobbins last year.

For some reason they went to Murray. Prob harbaugh idea cause of him being a veteran lol

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    For some reason they went to Murray. Prob harbaugh idea cause of him being a veteran lol
    It's impressive that he does the same shit that doesn't work

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

I would put Wink at the #1 spot

Raiders dont score more than 10 if it wasnt for the dumb ass zero blitz calls on 3rd down all night

also stop putting everyone at the line and then the DBs have to sprint back as soon as the ball is hiked

let the play off so they can actually see the play happening and make plays

We should have taken the points instead of going for it on 4th down we would have always been up by 3 or 10 making it a 2 score game also playing cover 0 killed us I only would have rushed Oweh Houston on the edge and Campbell and Williams in the middle. The last thing was our tackles sucked they couldn't handle Crosby and Ngonkue all night

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

With all the self-scouting the Ravens supposedly do, it’s kind of staggeringly incredible that Villanueva is our starting RT.

It’s also an indictment of our pass rush, that they weren’t able to eat Villanueva alive in practice. He probably looked great against our edge rushers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about Houston covering renfrow 🤣

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    With all the self-scouting the Ravens supposedly do, it’s kind of staggeringly incredible that Villanueva is our starting RT.

It’s also an indictment of our pass rush, that they weren’t able to eat Villanueva alive in practice. He probably looked great against our edge rushers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Every camp report I read said that AV was struggling bad, and that was confirmed in the preseason