Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Are we gonna waste Lamar’s prime?

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    You literally said it. You might be taking it back now, but I'm not going to unsee your post, despite your best attempts to convince me I somehow misinterpreted your very clear- albeit misleading - point.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Yea we all saw it

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Thing is baker didn’t do anything to get the lead Lamar was the offense pretty much
    But it wasn’t enough, and when Lamar had a chance to go down the field and win the game, do something that goes toward cementing his legend, he fumbled. Again. In Buffalo he threw a 100 yard pick. Back to back games of game deciding turnovers are kinda noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    But it wasn’t enough, and when Lamar had a chance to go down the field and win the game, do something that goes toward cementing his legend, he fumbled. Again. In Buffalo he threw a 100 yard pick. Back to back games of game deciding turnovers are kinda noticeable.
    Ok so who you replace him that gives ravens chance to win this game.

Gimme somebody names that will produce like Lamar or even better

This should have been the 4th pre-season game. They weren't ready for prime time.

By the time LJ coughed up that ball this game was lost in the trenches. He made some great throws tonight. Not perfect but this is devolving into the same type of arguments about Flacco...the commmon denominator is a front office that does not believe in investing in OL and fields a defense like it is 2000 and still thinks LBs can make up for edge rushers. LJ is the least of the issues.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Ok so who you replace him that gives ravens chance to win this game
    Nobody. I don’t want to replace him I just want to see his game improve with decision making and taking care of the ball.

Need to see if Bateman is a dude and if it makes a difference in the passing game

8. Re: Are we gonna waste Lamar’s prime?

Villanueva was getting beat like Holyfield was against Belfort. It's time for him to retire.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSerg View Post
    By the time LJ coughed up that ball this game was lost in the trenches. He made some great throws tonight. Not perfect but this is devolving into the same type of arguments about Flacco...the commmon denominator is a front office that does not believe in investing in OL and fields a defense like it is 2000 and still thinks LBs can make up for edge rushers. LJ is the least of the issues.
    The game wasn’t lost on the scoreboard though. All he had to do was give the best kicker in the league a chance.

Nobody. I don’t want to replace him I just want to see his game improve with decision making and taking care of the ball.
    Ok but without his magic we are down 10 points to the raiders instead of tied or up in the 4 th

11. Re: Are we gonna waste Lamar’s prime?

https://www.espn.com/blog/baltimore-...ely-costs-them

12. Re: Are we gonna waste Lamar’s prime?

Quote Originally Posted by JakeLocker View Post
    Agreed, the excuses here are insane. 2 TOs. If you project that over a season it's 32 TOs which is awful.
    34*