Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Ok, NOW the sky is falling

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    100% bumping this if we beat the Chiefs
    I'll eat crow as well.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    OK, now I know you're trolling.

My point is that even at 0-2 it would be possible to climb out of the hole once they start playing divisional games.

Steelers are only good on one side of the ball
    Browns...I'll believe it when I see it. Baker is not the real deal.
    Bungles...really?

Sht about to get uglier than a Master P sneaker

4. Re: Ok, NOW the sky is falling

Quote Originally Posted by JakeLocker View Post
    My point is that even at 0-2 it would be possible to climb out of the hole once they start playing divisional games.

Bungles...really?
    Have you seen the back half of our schedule? The first 8 games were supposed to be our cushion.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeLocker View Post

Bungles...really?
    Well, look at it this way. We have arguably the worst OL in the division and perhaps the league, while the Browns and Steelers have some of the most dominant pass rushes in the league. Even if that's the only mismatch, that's one hell of a mismatch. Not to mention that Big Ben and the Browns would love nothing more than to bury a injury riddled and weak Ravens team

The Steelers just beat the Bills, the Browns gave everything the Chiefs could handle and would have won if it weren't for a few wacky mistakes and the Bengles just beat a decent Vikings team. No way the Ravens are winning this division. Third place at best

Blog Entries

0-2 bank on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    We’re a running team that lost 3 running backs and a defense that really stresses it’s corners where we lost an all pro. At least we’ll finally get a good draft pick.
    No we won't. Lol.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

As for the Chiefs, even if we keep the score close, we all know what is going to happen.

I will eat crow gladly if they somehow pull that off.

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4HOF View Post
    The Steelers just beat the Bills, the Browns gave everything the Chiefs could handle and would have won if it weren't for a few wacky mistakes and the Bengles just beat a decent Vikings team. No way the Ravens are winning this division. Third place at best
    It will be competitive. Neither team should blow us out (Steelers OL sucks as well), and we have the edge at the most important position.

I'll panic if we lose to the Lions. Btw there is an extra game this year which also makes 0-2 a slightly smaller hole.

Unfortunately ,hype doesn't win games. The Ravens can hype the shit out of a Yugo (worst car ever made) and make it sound like a Lambo. Losers always say that the boys gave a great effort, never gave up blah,blah,blah. Why don't her just state the obvious- Lamar better increase his life insurance.
    Darren Waller must be laughing his ass off. I'm beyond disappointed-I'm discouraged. What a total cluster F***K

Yep, right on target with this team. piss fuking poor pass rush since 2014, then really awful pass protection, followed with Harbaugh's staffed getting outcoached. and it is against a clown for a coach Gruden. need to start pumping this team with better talent and younger and potentially new staff. let Harbaugh gooooooooooooo