Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2324252627 ... LastLast

Re: Villanueva is bad REALLY bad

The Ravens' highest-graded player on offense last night (per PFF) was ... Alejandro Villanueva.

The guy played great, and I don’t get it. Maybe moving to RT is harder than the organization believed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    The Ravens' highest-graded player on offense last night (per PFF) was ... Alejandro Villanueva.

The guy played great, and I don’t get it. Maybe moving to RT is harder than the organization believed.
    That's awesome! Maybe he saw this thread and got so pissed off about it that he decided to show us all up 😅

Quote Originally Posted by John Reglarperson View Post
    why is it that AV could be moved, but Zeitler can't?

I'd like to try Zeitler LG, Ben Cleveland RG.
    The switch clearly didn't work for AV, so there's no reason to believe Zeitler would makr the switch well, even if guard is easier than tackle. That said, Cleveland seemed to play well at LG and the current lineup put in work yesterday. Why change it?

Quote Originally Posted by FruitPunch View Post
    That's awesome! Maybe he saw this thread and got so pissed off about it that he decided to show us all up 😅
    As the starter of this thread I’d like to take 1% credit for the victory

Gotta give him credit. I thought we was done.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Some people are pretty ambidextrous but others do almost everything with their dominant hand. I suppose Villanueva must be in the latter group.

I know that if I tried to block Maxx Crosby with my left hand I'd be fucked.*

*Also with my right hand.

7. Re: Villanueva is bad REALLY bad

Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
    The switch clearly didn't work for AV, so there's no reason to believe Zeitler would makr the switch well, even if guard is easier than tackle. That said, Cleveland seemed to play well at LG and the current lineup put in work yesterday. Why change it?
    well. I typed that before Cleveland went out there and did well.

I think that Ben Cleveland is the RG of the future. And it seems best to start that soon. However, look, big win over the Chiefs, everything is fine. I'm good with just Ben Cleveland getting snaps somewhere.

That's a bingo. AV probably thought he could do it well too.

It is that's what sideline couch GMs an coaches don't understand the technique thing is not an excuse it is factual

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by John Reglarperson View Post
    why is it that AV could be moved, but Zeitler can't?

I'd like to try Zeitler LG, Ben Cleveland RG.
    Guard is a little easier as you are in a phonebooth as they say you have help but it is still not easy by any mean if you follow me

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

which is what I've been saying since they announced they were talking to him. A 32 year old guy who never played on the right side is our answer?

It will never work, so now what?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    That's a bingo. AV probably thought he could do it well too.
    he said he had no other offers... just a case of taking the only thing he had

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!