Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Concerns for 2021 Season

Pass rush and consistent oline play. why has the pass rush not been really been able to get home without blitzing so much???

Didn't think I'd be saying RB before the season started but... RB.

Not just because the RB are worse but because the Ravens have precisely one of them that spent training camp and pre season with them. That would be Ty'Son Williams.

Trenton Cannon at least spent a week scrimmaging against the Ravens.

Blog Entries

We are fucked, that is all.

4. Re: Concerns for 2021 Season

I have concerns for the 2021 season. Just, y'know, in general. Maybe the more accurate description is "existential dread."

I'm concerned that the Crab Cakes offered by the concession at M&T Bank have diced red pepper in them. Maryland Crab Cakes don't have diced red pepper.

Also... I'm a little concerned about people hyper-reacting to the injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    I'm concerned that the Crab Cakes offered by the concession at M&T Bank have diced red pepper in them. Maryland Crab Cakes don't have diced red pepper.

Red peppers in crab cakes! In downtown Baltimore?! Fucking travesty!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post

Hyper reacting? When has any team lost it’s #1, #2, #3 running backs and their #2 corner back and won the Super Bowl? I can tell you, NONE.

There will be more injuries before the year is over, but loosing your whole fucking running back room before playing a single game is disaster. Seriously, if you can’t see that, enjoy the Kool-Aid .

The list of concerns has grown in size today.

Concerns--- Ronnie Stanley's ankle, Marquis Brown's hamstrings, Rashad Bateman's groin, Villanueva's back, Bozeman's leg, Zeitler's foot, Young's knee, Marlon's ankle, Lamar's COVID, and the entire muscle groupings of Sammy Watson and Jimmy Smith who pull, sprain, break or tear any available muscle, ligament, tendon or bone on a relatively regular annual basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Hyper reacting? When has any team lost it’s #1, #2, #3 running backs and their #2 corner back and won the Super Bowl? I can tell you, NONE.

There will be more injuries before the year is over, but loosing your whole fucking running back room before playing a single game is disaster. Seriously, if you can’t see that, enjoy the Kool-Aid .
    You are hyper reacting.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    You are hyper reacting.
    Nah, you are under reacting. No way is having only 1 guy, a rookie mind you, being the only one that knows the playbook going into a game, let alone the year.

Runningbacks don't matter. We picked up Alex Collins off the street the first week of the season and he led the team in rushing. We picked up Gus off the UDFA heap and he led the team in rushing. On this team Lamar will always be the number 1 rushing threat so as long as he is healthy he will make the life of the RB that much easier. And if Lamar is not healthy then the team is truly fucked. The NFL is littered with guys who come out of nowhere and put up big numbers (James Robinson most recently), and most of them don't play in a RB-friendly scheme like ours.

Peters matters a helluva lot more. Hopefully we don't lose any more corners.
    Last edited by s.r.genovese; 09-10-2021 at 12:39 AM.