1. Favorite NCAA team?

I know all of us bleed purple and black but I’m sure we have a variety of college teams we cheer on Saturday. I personally do Terps, Towson and Liberty University (alumni) football. What about you?

Re: Favorite NCAA team?

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern_Shore_Fan View Post
    I know all of us bleed purple and black but I’m sure we have a variety of college teams we cheer on Saturday. I personally do Terps, Towson and Liberty University (alumni) football. What about you?
    Penn State. We are!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Growing up in Annapolis, it will always be Navy. My alma Mater Terps had been co-favorite until jilting the ACC after 90+ years of rivalries, for the who-cares-Big-Ten. Hopkins for lacrosse, UMBC for basketball, and Towson because of naming their stadium after the late, great Johnny U.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Penn State. We are!

Stop! You stole that from Marshall!!

“We are…Marshall!!” Go Herd!

I kid. I kid. Love ya Ort!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always an Florida St football fan. Bobby Bowden ( RIP) will always be my favorite coach. Love UMD basketball and Lacrosse. Hopkins Lacrosse is a close second. I support ( not a huge fan) Washington College and Drexel Lacrosse ( Both are the MRS’ alma maters ). And Lee’s McRey college in NC. My sons alma mater.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Stop! You stole that from Marshall!!

“We are…Marshall!!” Go Herd!

I kid. I kid. Love ya Ort!

I mean it's possible. The origin story was that was the team captains' response when one of the southern bowl games wanted Penn State to come play, but leave their black players in Pennsylvania. Very well may have heard it from Marshall first. Lol.

I grew up in Iowa. I'm a Hawkeyes fan....going to be rooting against a lot of folks on here tomorrow night when the Hawkeyes play the Terps. Terps looking good so far. Iowa....well they're playing like Iowa....they're winning....ugly as usual.....I think it will be a good game. I think because of how Iowa plays...they could beat anybody on a given night, but also lose to anybody. They looked horrible vs. Colorado State in the first half last weekend, but fortunately came back and won relatively comfortably.