Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Tim Tebow joining ESPN's 'First Take' as new Stephen A. Smith foe

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    I dont either. I’m just backing your statement of how does he still even have a gig on top of getting paid that much to be a complete moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Truth. The wife and I were talking about this over the weekend while watching a TV show called Below Deck. There's an employee who works on the boat who's a bitch of a person and an obvious cancer to the rest of the crew - just a horrible person. My wife asked why don't the captain just fire her. I said it's simple - ratings. Drama sells almost as much as sex does.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Re: Tim Tebow joining ESPN's 'First Take' as new Stephen A. Smith foe

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Truth. The wife and I were talking about this over the weekend while watching a TV show called Below Deck. There's an employee who works on the boat who's a bitch of a person and an obvious cancer to the rest of the crew - just a horrible person. My wife asked why don't the captain just fire her. I said it's simple - ratings. Drama sells almost as much as sex does.
    Pretty much. I'm convinced when you watch shows like hell's kitchen they hold onto some of the people for too long because of the drama too.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk