Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

URGENT!!!! Buy NAKD and AMC Stocks NOW!! SHORT SELLS DAY OF WRECKONING!

Just as I told everyone when Bitcoin hit $29000 that the bollinger bands predicted a bull run. NOW that beginning september 3 the SEC will now require shortsellers to put a minimum of quarter of a million dollars in their margin accounts if the want to short sell. Currently they are only required to put up $10,000. Now it will be $250,000! This means they won't be able to endlessly hold down AMC or NAKD. I beg people, regardless if you are middle class or poor. Buy the stocks NOW! You will make a lot of money!!! I bought a ton of both stocks!! DO IT NOW BEFORE SEPTEMBER 3!!

Re: URGENT!!!! Buy NAKD and AMC Stocks NOW!! SHORT SELLS DAY OF WRECKONING!

I have a couple hundred of of NAKD. I'll hold for awhile

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I have a couple hundred of of NAKD. I'll hold for awhile

Great news!

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    Great news!
    I like to mess with cheap stocks considering my budget. I'm all ears I'd ya wanna start a penny stock type thread

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

I'm not experienced with penny stocks but wallstreetbets are the experts. Truth be told, this is good news for the entire stock market! They have been shorting plenty of stocks throughout the market. Now they won't have as much influence.

They should ban shorting stocks. Horrible way to make money. Banking on failure.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    They should ban shorting stocks. Horrible way to make money. Banking on failure.
    They should ban a lot of things.

Just as I told everyone when Bitcoin hit $29000 that the bollinger bands predicted a bull run. NOW that beginning september 3 the SEC will now require shortsellers to put a minimum of quarter of a million dollars in their margin accounts if the want to short sell. Currently they are only required to put up $10,000. Now it will be $250,000! This means they won't be able to endlessly hold down AMC or NAKD. I beg people, regardless if you are middle class or poor. Buy the stocks NOW! You will make a lot of money!!! I bought a ton of both stocks!! DO IT NOW BEFORE SEPTEMBER 3!!
    Okay, let's see what happens. Bought 400 shares of NAKD. :)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Link?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

10. Re: URGENT!!!! Buy NAKD and AMC Stocks NOW!! SHORT SELLS DAY OF WRECKONING!

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Link?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    https://franknez.com/the-latest-amc-...ape-community/

I'm a gambler and the charts look ok. Bought 2000 NAKD and spent over 5k on AMC options exp next week. Sure hope you're right. If AMC really pops big, give me your BTC address and will send you some coin.

Blog Entries

NAKD isn't on cashapp.

Bummer.