Thread: Hurricane Ida

Hurricane Ida

Seems like its been non stop calamity in the US for the last year and a half. We were supposed to go to New Orleans in two weeks but cancelled due to a work project conflict for me. Probably wouldnt have been going anyway.

Re: Hurricane Ida

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Seems like its been non stop calamity in the US for the last year and a half. We were supposed to go to New Orleans in two weeks but cancelled due to a work project conflict for me. Probably wouldnt have been going anyway.
    What better way to celebrate the anniversary of Katrina than with *checks notes * a cat 4 hurricane...

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

3. Re: Hurricane Ida

My thoughts and prayers for all the folks in the storm's path. We just had lots of devastation around here from flooding, as did Tennessee. Many people lost everything.

It never seems to end for Loiusiana. Hoping for the least amount of damage of all forms to everyone there. Not much notice was given. My thoughts and prayers to them.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

On the 16th anniversary of Katrina along comes Ida …nasty Cat 4 that is stronger an more intense than Katrina. Gonna test the new levy system out.

For those that do…pray for our brothers and sisters who will be facing Mother Nature’s wrath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Re: Hurricane Ida

Man....this is gonna be bad.....

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Man....this is gonna be bad.....
    My wife went to Tulane, she loves New Orleans. I have been a handful of times but also love the old shabby chic beauty of the place. It's a great place to get banged up, lol.

Let's just hope there is no flooding and they are up and running in short order after the Hurricane.

Blog Entries

My wife went to Tulane, she loves New Orleans. I have been a handful of times but also love the old shabby chic beauty of the place. It's a great place to get banged up, lol.

Let's just hope there is no flooding and they are up and running in short order after the Hurricane.
    You may need to give the girl you pick up down there a Crocodile Dundee test.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    You may need to give the girl you pick up down there a Crocodile Dundee test.
    Lol that's not a Sheila