Blog Entries

Next Year's FA class...

Found this link, figured we may want to start dreaming now, although we'll only be dissapointed...

Looks like we'd need to get a 1B through trade. Only decent power hitters coming out are Dmitri Young, Craig Wilson, Todd Walker, and Shea Hillenbrand
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Re: Next Year's FA class...

They need to go after Carlos Lee. Make him an offer he can't refuse.

I see no link in your post, lol my computer may be editing it though, my dad's computer is set up like Fort Knox after all.

Blog Entries

damn I suck...I flat out forgot the link...

http://www.mlb4u.com/freeagency.php
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Looking at the 1Bs:
    - Dmitri Young is someone I can imagine Angeloser going after on performance but I seem to remember he's one of the highest paid Tigers, can't imagine Angeloser will overpay for him.
    - In LF Cliff Floyd wouldn't be an awful pick up and I'd love to say Carlos Lee but seriously, why is Angeloser gonna change the habit of a lifetime and make semi-positive move like that. Soriano is listed as LF but me thinks someone will be willing to let him move back to 2B and apparently he stills wants to be in the infield, though I haven't heard any reports on him for a while.

Do you think the O's are going to try to bring Tatis back at the end of the season?

Blog Entries

Tatis would be a fun utility IF to keep around. Roch Kubatko mentioned this idea in one of his blogs...

I think it all depends on 1) If we bring Conine back and 2) If we go after a full time 1B.

If both answers are yes, then he won't be back. Otherwise, we should bring him back for Spring Training for a tryout.

I think the Orioles will make every effort to trade for Texeira. Angeloser believes the positive PR as well as the increase in ticket sales that would result in such a trade. Angeloser will order Flanny to make a stupid trade such as Bedard, Penn, Reimold, and Brandon Erbe for Texeira.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Blog Entries

and to top it all off, Texiera will demand a trade after just a year here.