The worst argument I've ever heard

There are a lot of things that piss me off about this vaccine thing but one thing that's starting to piss me off recently is this stupid argument that health concern is at the center of the government or the NFL trying to mandate the vaccine.

The amount of times I've heard "they take toradol so they should have no issue with the vaccine"....as soon I hear stuff like that, I know you're an idiot.

Tell me one thing. How has it taken so long for the Government and the NFL to study and approve the use of Marijuana. Why has it taken these same scientists decades upon decades to approve marijuana as "safe and effective" for a whole host of issues, yet somehow FDA approval for a vaccine can get done in mere months.

I've never used weed and nor do I plan to ever use it but if you don't see the use of mandates as another form big pharma getting its way and the government trying to restrict freedoms and rights ala 9/11 style, then you have absolutely no foresight whatsoever. The world has gone mad.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Re: The worst argument I've ever heard

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    There are a lot of things that piss me off about this vaccine thing but one thing that's starting to piss me off recently is this stupid argument that health concern is at the center of the government or the NFL trying to mandate the vaccine.

The amount of times I've heard "they take toradol so they should have no issue with the vaccine"....as soon I hear stuff like that, I know you're an idiot.

Tell me one thing. How has it taken so long for the Government and the NFL to study and approve the use of Marijuana. Why has it taken these same scientists decades upon decades to approve marijuana as "safe and effective" for a whole host of issues, yet somehow FDA approval for a vaccine can get done in mere months.

I've never used weed and nor do I plan to ever use it but if you don't see the use of mandates as another form big pharma getting its way and the government trying to restrict freedoms and rights ala 9/11 style, then you have absolutely no foresight whatsoever. The world has gone mad.

Maybe we just need a weed manufacturer to apply for eua.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post

Wow, I thought this was my post but I checked and it's the guy I often disagree with.

Well said.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Wow, I thought this was my post but I checked and it's the guy I often disagree with.

Well said.
    Every once in a while he has an "out of body experience'.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post

Well said.
    Agreed, it avoided race so was a great post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Agreed, it avoided race so was a great post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We'll turn young Bernie Bro Kenobi to the Lite side of the force yet... <insert emperors cackle here>