Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: 2021 NFL covid tracker

He wouldn't pay his cook $10K so he ratted him out on the fake card.

Missing 3 games will cost him $178K

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post

The violation of Federal law might cost more.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    The violation of Federal law might cost more.
    I wonder about that. He's lucky he's employed in Florida

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Good for Arians...he seems rather pissed off about the whole fake vaccine card thing.
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ation-statuses

This was the quote I found most interesting from the article:

"Arians said the team will treat both Brown and Edwards as injured players and will not address their respective futures with the team until after they return. Brown has an ankle injury that will keep him out for at least another two weeks, sources told ESPN. Edwards is dealing with a knee injury."

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Bad Attitude isn't salty AF is he?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ination-cards/

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post

Sometimes ya can't fix stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    I agree with him and hope they do investigate all teams. Even ours

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Sometimes ya can't fix stupid.

Ian Rapoport
    @RapSheet
    ·
    33m
    The #Colts placed C Ryan Kelly on the COVID-19 list, while activating S Khari Willis.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VermontRaven View Post
    Ian Rapoport
    @RapSheet
    ·
    33m
    The #Colts placed C Ryan Kelly on the COVID-19 list, while activating S Khari Willis.
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-khari-willis/

"Kelly has been placed on the COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday afternoon. If vaccinated, Kelly will need two negative tests taken 24 hours apart in order to come off the list in less than 10 days but the Colts have a bye in Week 14 so he isn’t at risk of missing another game next weekend."

Now here's the weird thing

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...huffle-roster/

"The team announced that Wentz has been activated from the COVID-19 reserve list on Thursday. Wentz, center Ryan Kelly, and wide receiver Zach Pascal were all placed on the list earlier this week after close contact with someone who tested positive. NFL protocols require unvaccinated players to miss five days while testing negative before they can return to the team."

Florio SLAMS anyone who isn't vaxed. Kelley wasn't vaxed earlier this year and they know it. What aren't they going after him now? They mercilessly slam Wentz and Cousins and Rodgers but not this guy. Why?

If he returns in 5 days, do they give him the TJ Watt treatment (no one has returned form covid positive in that time, no one but him and it is the exact time to return after an unvaxed CC). They never said positive in the articles until the return. No vax status either. So it is implied by saying positive that he was vaxed, but it is weird with TJ Watt. What will it indicate if Kelley is off the covid list in 5 days? Colts are on their bye week, but will it get reported? Who polices this stuff? Why isn't PFT talking about it? It is strange.

They also have avoided Lamar entirely (except briefly in preseason, but they don't include him in ANY OTHER discussion when they mention the other unvaxed QBs). It is WEIRD. Unless Lamar was secretly vaxed but they are concealing it from his mom.

Recently Jeff Zrebiec told me his company has a policy of not discussing vax status unless the team or player has disclosed it, and (IMHO) it should be that way. But Lamar is different, that has been discussed, so something weird is going on that no one wants to talk about. Could be anything, differing opinion from his mom, his contract situation, his having covid twice already (maybe even long covid), or the most prominent reason - competitive balance. I'm curious because I want to know if my QB is going to get pulled due to CC in a playoffs game.

Unvaxed start players are at HUGE RISK of sabotage at the last minute due to someone with an ENORMOUS amount of money either deliberately infecting them or exposing them to a positive person a day or two before a big game. It is crazy! With the kind of cash that can be bet, the risks are beyond just about anything else imaginable. I'm worried about it a LOT. I just want Lamar to be able to play and not have anyone messing with him.

Blog Entries

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...vid-protocols/

Now Chiefs OL Coach and DQC coach out due to covid protocols.

"Kansas City announced on Saturday that offensive line coach Andy Heck will miss the matchup due to COVID-19 protocols. With Heck out, assistant offensive line coach Corey Matthaei will fill Heck’s role.

Defensive quality control coach Alex Whittingham is also out for tomorrow’s game due to COVID-19 protocols, but his duties will be absorbed by the rest of the defensive staff.

Head coach Andy Reid said before the start of the regular season that the Chiefs’ entire coaching staff had been vaccinated."

Again they don't say they are postive tests, but it HAS to be. Why the sudden change in reporting?

Blog Entries

Does anyone have the 11 players?

I don't have all 11

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-for-covid-19/

"Eleven NFL players went on the COVID-19 reserve list Monday, with all 11 the result of a positive test, per multiple reports."