Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: At Least 12 US Troops Dead in Kabul Attack

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    Is it true that we left the Taliban 85 Billion in military equipment, including over 200 Blackhawks??????????????? Uniforms, bullet proof vests, also intelligence.
    I think technically we left them for the afghani army. Of course as they got routed it was basically leaving it for the taliban to take

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I think technically we left them for the afghani army. Of course as they got routed it was basically leaving it for the taliban to take
    I think any good contingency plan/planning would have had us drill that equipment as soon as it was clear it was lost.

I don't see that there is any excuse for that. I'm sure a lot of it was concentrated in away that would have made that possible and if it wasn't then that should have been planned as well.

It's unforgiveable.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Wait! How can they be intelligent and mostly liberal?
    The difference between educated and smart rears its ugly head. Some of the absolute dumbest stuff comes from people with all kinds of education (brainwashing).

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I wish I had the energy to be angry, but honestly, who here didn't expect something like this to happen. Every country on Earth was scared of America when Trump was in the White House. Now we're a joke.

Every single person who voted for Biden owns this bullshit.
    And the people who ran tens of millions of extra votes for him also deserve the blame . . and jail time.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    The difference between educated and smart rears its ugly head. Some of the absolute dumbest stuff comes from people with all kinds of education (brainwashing).
    Great point that fits in this situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    My son (almost 20) turned to me the other day while the news was on and said "You're old (58), do you remember anything worse than this?" I told him Carter was bad, but he wasn't close to this bad. He was inept but he didn't come off as completely weak and feeble minded.
    My daughter (23) told me the other day that she was "scared". I wasn't going to lie and tell her she shouldn't be as there's a great deal to be scared of right now with this administration.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I wish I had the energy to be angry, but honestly, who here didn't expect something like this to happen. Every country on Earth was scared of America when Trump was in the White House. Now we're a joke.

Every single person who voted for Biden owns this bullshit.
    Every single one of them has their fair share of the same blood on their hands as well IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Honestly I’m not mad at them. They didn’t fill in the fake ballots in GA,AZ, PA, MI and maybe WI
    They own that shit as well. All we've heard is that it's impossible for there to have been voter fraud or other ways to "steal the election".
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Now, the conspiracy theorists are those that believe our government is looking out for our best interests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    My daughter (23) told me the other day that she was "scared". I wasn't going to lie and tell her she shouldn't be as there's a great deal to be scared of right now with this administration.

Every single one of them has their fair share of the same blood on their hands as well IMO.

They own that shit as well. All we've heard is that it's impossible for there to have been voter fraud or other ways to "steal the election".
    Exactly. There are enough people that did vote for Biden and that still support his Marxist agenda.

Without them the cheating wouldn't have been enough.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Exactly. There are enough people that did vote for Biden and that still support his Marxist agenda.

BINGO!!!
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

I disagree. They didn’t have anywhere near enough. That’s why they “stopped” counting in 5 states and in 3/4 of them it took days to create the votes.

It's hard to believe 47.4% approve of the job he's doing. These numbers gotta be inflated. I refuse to believe this many Americans are eating grass from this field.

On any future election (looking at Cali) there's gotta be proper representation from all sides and especially no ballots after due date. No boarding of windows. No unmarked trucks in the middle of the night. A bunch of eyes/camaras have to be trained in on all counting regardless of ANY district. Transparancy at all times!!
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I disagree. They didn’t have anywhere near enough. That’s why they “stopped” counting in 5 states and in 3/4 of them it took days to create the votes.
    Trump getting 12 million more votes completely f'd up the whole situation.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little