Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Ravens Team Vaccination %

Herd a Dr , who is very much pro vac say they were hoping for a home run with this vac, but got a solid single, vac proving not to be as effective as originally thought, will probably need yearly shots, like the flu shot

Quote Originally Posted by Davo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus Corax View Post
    I have not read or heard one legitimate reason to avoid vaccination except already contracting and recovering from covid.
    Then you haven't been doing any independent research.
    Unless you have your own lab, you’re not doing independent research. You’re just ignoring the scientists because you found some other opinion you like better.

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Unless you have your own lab, you’re not doing independent research. You’re just ignoring the scientists because you found some other opinion you like better.
    Check the CDC website

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by one eyed bird View Post
    Herd a Dr , who is very much pro vac say they were hoping for a home run with this vac, but got a solid single, vac proving not to be as effective as originally thought, will probably need yearly shots, like the flu shot
    If true, the wife and I will get yearly shots. I don't care what the anti-vax crowd thinks. I just wonder how they would have felt back in the 1950's when everyone got the Salk vaccine. I remember all of us crying when herded into the gymnasium. The shot hurt, but then we were given a lollypop of our choice. I chose green (lime) ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    It's the use of the word 'research' that gets me. Browsing, scrolling, looking at memes, misunderstanding statistics and watching videos does not qualify as research

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus Corax View Post
    I have not read or heard one legitimate reason to avoid vaccination except already contracting and recovering from covid. That is why it was a major surprise when Lamar contracted it TWICE. Even if it was a variant strain, I don’t understand Lamar’s reluctance to get vaccinated. He is obviously especially susceptible to covid. Why hasn’t he learned his lesson?

As long as Lamar and his starting cohorts on the Ravens remain unvaccinated, a ‘dark cloud’ hangs over the season. If Lamar, misses one postseason game, it’s over. It could be over even earlier facing playoffs elimination.

CCx
    Vaccinated people get Covid just like those previously exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Cam Newton had some mistake regarding protocols and is now out 5 days. That rookie may steal the job in those 5 days.

and Cam is the guy who basically said that Covid killed his 2020 season

Something about going to a doctor outside the facility not NFL approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Minion View Post
    If you look at the sidelines during games and see guys wearing masks, that gives a pretty good indication of who isn’t vaccinated.

Lamar Jackson, Gus Edwards, Justice Hill, Brandon Williams, Derek Wolfe, and Justin Houston are the guys I’ve noticed. Of course, we already knew about 3 of those guys not being vaccinated.

In Houston's case its a 2 wk time to take effect. Jackson has to wait 90 days .

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Something about going to a doctor outside the facility not NFL approved.
    Actually if you are not vaccinated you have to test every day AT THE FACILITY! He got tested where he went for medical treatment.

The whole thing is stupid.

Blog Entries

I get it, it is a personal choice. But man, let me tell you, I caught the shit twice. I never got flu shots, but you can bet your ass I will always get a Covid shot. I never, ever felt so sick in my entire life and I have had pneumonia.

Quote Originally Posted by one eyed bird View Post
    Yearly? The newest research is starting to look like quarterly is what would be necessary for adequate protection…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Vaccinated people get Covid just like those previously exposed.
    Are even more likely than those previously exposed if we believe the research from Israel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk