Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
  1. Re: History Happens Again

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Except that Biden isn't making the decisions. The same people would still be running things. Biden is simply a scapegoat. They will offer him up as being mentally deficient and then use Harris as their front person with the same decision makers still running the show.

They just don't have a clue. These idiots were actually running billboards in Afghanistan about transgender issues and other leftist stupidity. It's a hard sell here and they think a country with a medieval mindset is actually going to be receptive to it. LOL! They are so clueless and are lost in their nonsensical beliefs. The problem they are having is their ideas make no sense regardless of the mindset of who they are selling this crap to except in their social set of "intellectual elites" that are over-educated (actually brainwashed) morons.
    Oh, I agree he's not running the show. He never has been and neither will she be. Right now, the best hope is that they quit screwing things up and let the mid terms happen and get them out of power. Then.....who will "she" handpick as her VP? Of course, that's already been decided, too. From the start.

Re: History Happens Again

So just to be clear, no one is willing to defend the job Biden is doing as president, correct?
    I know we have a good amount of Liberals on the board, some who even admitted to voting for him, but no one could still hold that opinion now, could they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    I fear that the direction has been given that Biden has overextended his usefulness and it's time to bring in Kamala. This is why she has remained hidden so far and not spoken about Afghanistan.

CNN isn't actually doing journalism for once, they are just following orders.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Limbaugh had a theory that it was the big media that controlled the dem politicians. Not the dems controlling the media. If this is the case, the media used Biden to boot Trump. They don’t care who sits in the seat, as long as they get to be in control.

4. Re: History Happens Again

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    So just to be clear, no one is willing to defend the job Biden is doing as president, correct?
    I know we have a good amount of Liberals on the board, some who even admitted to voting for him, but no one could still hold that opinion now, could they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh how I wish even one person would show up defending him. That would be interesting.....right now, I imagine they are hiding out.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I get being scared of kamala in charge, but really how can it be worse?
    That we are having this conversation at all shows how bad things have gotten. Like Greg said, the same people are still in charge regardless.

I think that Kamala is more of a loose cannon for them whereas Biden was just an empty vessel they trotted out there once a week to read from a teleprompter.

I also think they wanted to get Biden past the midterms because Kamala is so unlikable, but they have fucked things up so bad it doesn't matter.

Without massive fraud, I see no way they don't lose the House and Senate.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Oh how I wish even one person would show up defending him. That would be interesting.....right now, I imagine they are hiding out.
    Well, their only defense would be what their defense has always been- Trump’s fault!

7. Re: History Happens Again

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Well, their only defense would be what their defense has always been- Trump’s fault!
    Ahh....playing the ol' trump card. Seems to work for lots of them.

Blog Entries

Except that Biden isn't making the decisions. The same people would still be running things. Biden is simply a scapegoat. They will offer him up as being mentally deficient and then use Harris as their front person with the same decision makers still running the show.

They just don't have a clue. These idiots were actually running billboards in Afghanistan about transgender issues and other leftist stupidity. It's a hard sell here and they think a country with a medieval mindset is actually going to be receptive to it. LOL! They are so clueless and are lost in their nonsensical beliefs. The problem they are having is their ideas make no sense regardless of the mindset of who they are selling this crap to except in their social set of "intellectual elites" that are over-educated (actually brainwashed) morons.
    Here is the full unedited transcript of ABC News' George Stephanopoulos' interview with Punxsutawney Joe.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/full...ry?id=79535643

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=TIGERBLOOD;2116675]

Without massive fraud, I see no way they don't lose the House and Senate.

That's a massive if.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Here is the full unedited transcript of ABC News' George Stephanopoulos' interview with Punxsutawney Joe.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/full...ry?id=79535643
    That is hard to read. Maybe we can get Shillue to read it for us.

Search youtube for Tom Shillue doing Biden. Hilarious.

11. Re: History Happens Again

That is hard to read. Maybe we can get Shillue to read it for us.

Search youtube for Tom Shillue doing Biden. Hilarious.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH5zCWxVxrA

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I was listening to this podcast earlier which has pertinent info on Afghanistan. It is a Christian podcast and they had Robby Dawkins scheduled to talk about his ministry in Afghanistan but obviously the last few weeks changed the focus of the podcast.

One VERY interesting thing he points out that I have not seen elsewhere is Trump actually put EVERY government employee on the US payroll (from dog catcher to president). They all worked for us, essentially. That changed on January 20th. But the Taliban actually started ramping up in December of 2020 because they knew weakness was coming. When the paychecks for the Afghan government workers stopped that is when it started to unravel. When we committed to leave it obviously went very quickly from there.

In regard to the Afghan army quitting, they hadn't been paid since Trump left. What did you expect? The Taliban had money and simply bought a lot of those people who wanted to feed their families.