Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: History Happens Again

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Sura 2:228 "(Women) have rights similar to those (of men) over them in kindness, and men are a degree above them."

Sura 4:15 "As for those of your women who are guilty of lewdness, call to witness four of you against them. And if they testify (to the truth of the allegation) then confine them to the houses until death take them."

Sura 4:34 "Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them."

Sura 33:32-33 "O ye wives of the Prophet! Ye are not like any other women. ... Stay in your houses."

There are more.

As for not being hateful, they are commanded to kill the infidel.

Sura 9:5 When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them”

Sura 47:4 “When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield, strike off their heads”

Sura 9:73 “Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate”
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Me personally I would like to hear from somebody like Ilhan Omar or Linda Sarsour why the Afghans fear the Taliban. Spell it out for us. What they're doing is wanting Afghans to be brought to the land of evil filled with the greatest evil of all. Whiteness.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Me personally I would like to hear from somebody like Ilhan Omar or Linda Sarsour why the Afghans fear the Taliban. Spell it out for us. What they're doing is wanting Afghans to be brought to the land of evil filled with the greatest evil of all. Whiteness.
    That's a good point. Why would those people want to come here? Why not just go to Pakistan or Iran, both right next door.

That's a good point. Why would those people want to come here? Why not just go to Pakistan or Iran, both right next door.
    Or even Turkmenistan, Kazakstan, Jordan. They always want to point out our "Islamophobia" but they never talk about the atrocities committed in those countries and I wish somebody would call them out.

Because they end up on government entitlements for life as long as they keep voting Democrat every election.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

6. Re: History Happens Again

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Maybe allowing a generation of young women to get educated will have a lasting positive impact. Modernity is maybe the only antidote to religious tribal hillbilyism. That starts with education.

Thats the best I got right now.
    Where's all the loud leftist women of the Democratic party? Crickets.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...ls_146277.html

7. Re: History Happens Again

Even the leftist commies over at CNN are turning on Biden. Never thought I'd see the day.

"Biden is failing to adequately explain why he so badly failed to predict the swift collapse of the Afghan state. And his credibility has been sullied because his confident downplaying of the risks of the withdrawal has been repeatedly confounded by events. Seven months into his term, Biden no longer gets credit simply for not being Donald Trump," CNN White House reporter Stephen Collinson wrote on Thursday. "Biden's defensiveness, imprecision and apparent changes of position hardly project confidence or competence during an extraordinarily sensitive crisis on hostile foreign soil. Anytime a commander in chief does not appear in control or is in denial of obvious developments is a moment that threatens to inflict political damage."

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Even the leftist commies over at CNN are turning on Biden. Never thought I'd see the day.

"Biden is failing to adequately explain why he so badly failed to predict the swift collapse of the Afghan state. And his credibility has been sullied because his confident downplaying of the risks of the withdrawal has been repeatedly confounded by events. Seven months into his term, Biden no longer gets credit simply for not being Donald Trump," CNN White House reporter Stephen Collinson wrote on Thursday. "Biden's defensiveness, imprecision and apparent changes of position hardly project confidence or competence during an extraordinarily sensitive crisis on hostile foreign soil. Anytime a commander in chief does not appear in control or is in denial of obvious developments is a moment that threatens to inflict political damage."
    I fear that the direction has been given that Biden has overextended his usefulness and it's time to bring in Kamala. This is why she has remained hidden so far and not spoken about Afghanistan.

CNN isn't actually doing journalism for once, they are just following orders.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    I fear that the direction has been given that Biden has overextended his usefulness and it's time to bring in Kamala. This is why she has remained hidden so far and not spoken about Afghanistan.

I get being scared of kamala in charge, but really how can it be worse?

There is an insider story where she was heard saying, don't you put that shit on me. I believe they wanted her to speak about it while Biden was on vacation.

11. Re: History Happens Again

I think it's all part of the grand plan. They may have hoped Biden could hang in there a bit longer, but he has screwed things up so bad, so quickly, that the powers that be need him out of there and fast. I'm sure Pelosi and the gang are quivering in their boots at the thought of losing the House and maybe even the Senate. Then, there's the SCOTUS issue. Joe needs to go. From here on out, it's all about keeping power. It always has been, but now it gets ramped up. It is nearly impossible for any Prez to have screwed things up so quickly as Biden has. Even the sheep are restless.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I think it's all part of the grand plan. They may have hoped Biden could hang in there a bit longer, but he has screwed things up so bad, so quickly, that the powers that be need him out of there and fast. I'm sure Pelosi and the gang are quivering in their boots at the thought of losing the House and maybe even the Senate. Then, there's the SCOTUS issue. Joe needs to go. From here on out, it's all about keeping power. It always has been, but now it gets ramped up. It is nearly impossible for any Prez to have screwed things up so quickly as Biden has. Even the sheep are restless.
    Except that Biden isn't making the decisions. The same people would still be running things. Biden is simply a scapegoat. They will offer him up as being mentally deficient and then use Harris as their front person with the same decision makers still running the show.

They just don't have a clue. These idiots were actually running billboards in Afghanistan about transgender issues and other leftist stupidity. It's a hard sell here and they think a country with a medieval mindset is actually going to be receptive to it. LOL! They are so clueless and are lost in their nonsensical beliefs. The problem they are having is their ideas make no sense regardless of the mindset of who they are selling this crap to except in their social set of "intellectual elites" that are over-educated (actually brainwashed) morons.