Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 164
  1. #25

    Re: History Happens Again

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    You want to think that no matter what party we elect they know what the right thing to do in situations like this is. I just want to know WHO said, okay lets pull out. It's a specific person or persons. There are likely equally persons that said, "if we do this horrific things wil happen".... and I'm guessing it's a lot of them.
    I believe generals pushed back on Biden just like they pushed back on Trump causing Mattis to resign

    Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk





  2. #26

    Re: History Happens Again

    Wow. I had been away for two weeks and all shit falls apart. I figured Biden was quiet, while his handlers were thinking of a way to blame trump so that the brain dead would believe it. Looks like some are already trying to blame trump. So sad that we have so many mentally deficient people in this country, That will mindlessness blame a name for all bad actions.

    If this were any other president, they would be resigning this week. But since this is a hand picked puppet. That is controlled by the elites, media, news outlets and of course the left, I fully expect a conspired response that will pass blame to republicans or trump. The media will run with this narrative for 2 weeks and all will be forgotten





  3. #27

    Re: History Happens Again

    No president was going to eliminate the taliban. Not unless they had support and were willing to deal with pakistan. You have a safe harbor to escape to when in trouble you can outlast anyone.





  4. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    shrewsbury, pa
    Posts
    3,601

    Re: History Happens Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Wow. I had been away for two weeks and all shit falls apart. I figured Biden was quiet, while his handlers were thinking of a way to blame trump so that the brain dead would believe it. Looks like some are already trying to blame trump. So sad that we have so many mentally deficient people in this country, That will mindlessness blame a name for all bad actions.

    If this were any other president, they would be resigning this week. But since this is a hand picked puppet. That is controlled by the elites, media, news outlets and of course the left, I fully expect a conspired response that will pass blame to republicans or trump. The media will run with this narrative for 2 weeks and all will be forgotten

    The Twitter universe is all in right now blaming Trump. They're more media than the real media right now.





  5. #29

    Re: History Happens Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    This is Bush's f*** up too. He needed to sell the idea that we would have to be in for the long haul. It probably would have been accepted if he lessened the military presence in Germany and Japan and into Afghanistan. And Afghanistan would have been an easier sell if he hadn't stupidly gotten us into Iraq.

    When people start yapping on about experts in the government I laugh and roll my eyes. The foreign policy experts are idiots. Trump and his ego and coarse talk and bravado might rub people the wrong way but he is the best foreign policy president since Reagan.
    Your last sentence is absolutely spot on.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  6. #30

    Re: History Happens Again

    Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    The Twitter universe is all in right now blaming Trump. They're more media than the real media right now.
    Trump had a peace deal in place. He warned the Taliban if they broke it he would bomb the shit out if them. They broke it, and he bombed the shit out of them. They didn't break it again on his watch and no more US soldiers died.
    Nobody respects Biden. They know he is weak. He flew a Gay Pride flag on the Embassy instead of the US Flag. To people like the Taliban, thats akin to a dog rolling over with its legs in the air.

    Oh how far we have fallen in just 7 months.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  7. #31

    Re: History Happens Again

    Thought this was a good take:

    While the Biden regime was busy hanging rainbow flags at embassies, looking for pretend white rage, releasing embarrassing TikTok videos, and having laughable, fake crying commissions on 1/6 misdemeanor trespassing - the Taliban was planning the military takeover of Afghanistan.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  8. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    4,354
    Blog Entries
    1





  9. #33

    Re: History Happens Again

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Very true but I can't help but think the MSM is going to use this to try and bury the AZ audit results that are being released any day.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  10. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    4,354
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: History Happens Again

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Very true but I can't help but think the MSM is going to use this to try and bury the AZ audit results that are being released any day.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    That's a gimme no matter what. They just couldn't ignore Afghanistan but they were biting their tongue.





  11. #35

    Re: History Happens Again

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Stolen elections have consequences.

    Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk





  12. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    4,354
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: History Happens Again

    Turns out 1 of the famous 5 for 1 horrible GITMO terrorist swap for the traitor Bergdahl that the chosen one, Obama orchestrated, ends up being head of the Taliban. Meanwhile, the Obamas have conveniently turned off their media comments.

    https://nypost.com/2021/08/16/taliba...swap-by-obama/





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site