Blog Entries

Quitting your job with style and class.

Loudoun County Teacher Resigns in Protest at School Board Meeting

https://tennesseestar.com/2021/08/12...board-meeting/

Re: Quitting your job with style and class.

Decent people need to speak out against CRT.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Loudoun County Teacher Resigns in Protest at School Board Meeting

https://tennesseestar.com/2021/08/12...board-meeting/
    Good for her! I hope she doesn’t have to substitute for a year being this late in the cycle to find a job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My kids school district just tried to sneak CRT into the curriculum under the guise of a "learning initiative" making the announcement at this weeks school board meeting that they paid thousands of dollars to join this program then the superintendent played dumb acting like he didn't understand what the program was and skirted answering parent's questions about it then decided that they would vote at the next meeting about postponing implementing the program. I'm telling you they aren't prepared for the backlash they are going to be met with from the parents at this next school board meeting

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    My kids school district just tried to sneak CRT into the curriculum under the guise of a "learning initiative" making the announcement at this weeks school board meeting that they paid thousands of dollars to join this program then the superintendent played dumb acting like he didn't understand what the program was and skirted answering parent's questions about it then decided that they would vote at the next meeting about postponing implementing the program. I'm telling you they aren't prepared for the backlash they are going to be met with from the parents at this next school board meeting
    The real answer is to get your/our kids out of government schools.

I think that is a large part of the labor shortage going on now. For example, last year over 60,000 kids were pulled out of public school in North Carolina and are now home-schooled. Let's say an average of 2 kids per family, 30,000 parents, if even half of them had a parent who was working, that's 15,000 people who left the workforce. Probably not that high, but you get the point.
    Last edited by NCRAVEN; 08-13-2021 at 10:06 AM.