Biden asks FTC to investigate illegal practices keeping the price of gas up

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bi...ces/ar-AANddri

Anyone think there's anything illegal going on, or is it just trying to deflect?

Blog Entries

Re: Biden asks FTC to investigate illegal practices keeping the price of gas up

Deflection.

Maybe he should stop trying to reduce our production of oil in this country...

3. Re: Biden asks FTC to investigate illegal practices keeping the price of gas up

Using history as a guide, follow the money w/the Dems. See who "donates" money to them. Then they talk shit. They're masters at doing things, then deflecting the blame to someone else, hoping the complicit media and the sheep will keep falling in line. If only he would do something about the wide open border......

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

The gas station business is very competitive. If there is anything illegal going on it would have to be at some level above.

There are a number of problems caused by government such as no new refineries being built in decades due to regulations and shutting down building distribution of oil like pipelines.

I don't know if there is any collusion going on among the oil companies but the likelihood this band of bungling bureaucrats could find it is infinitesimal.

Why in the world do the dems want prices of gas to fall? It would get us minions to drive less. Gotta get green man!!

Now the big dummy is pleading for OPEC to up production. We used to be energy independent Joe!! Hell we're gonna depend on the Middle East for oil and our rare earth for batteries from China. Imports. Imports. Imports!!!
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

If we were still attempting to be energy independent like we were the day before he took office we would still have significant control over the price of gas. Instead, during his first week in office he symbolically and literally ceded all the power on purpose to OPEC. That was a calculated intentional move, this is useless theatre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Why in the world do the dems want prices of gas to fall? It would get us minions to drive less. Gotta get green man!!

Now the big dummy is pleading for OPEC to up production. We used to be energy independent Joe!! Hell we're gonna depend on the Middle East for oil and our rare earth for batteries from China. Imports. Imports. Imports!!!
    There are some interesting projects under way to try and diversify the supply of rare earth minerals. At least the ones used in batteries.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk