Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: The Laptops that keep on giving

Nothing to see here, just a POTUS compromised by Russians and Chinese. No biggie.

Text #CokedandCompromised to 30330

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    This makes you realize what an utter fraud concerns about Trump and Russia were. Where tf is Adam Schiff in this. Then you have Eric Salwell getting busted sleeping with an actual CCP spy named "fang fang" with zero repurcussions to his career.

Crazy.

4. Re: The Laptops that keep on giving

Imagine for a nanosecond if Trump's sons were doing anything even remotely similar. People need to wake up to what's going on right before their very eyes w/the media in the country. Where's all the supposed Biden supporters here? Crickets.......well hell.....surely somebody must've voted for the guy?

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Imagine for a nanosecond if Trump's sons were doing anything even remotely similar. People need to wake up to what's going on right before their very eyes w/the media in the country. Where's all the supposed Biden supporters here? Crickets.......well hell.....surely somebody must've voted for the guy?
    They only participated when Trump was a foil to rail against. Predictably, we knew they'd be awol once the election was over.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Biden's son is literally a Russian compromised influence peddling whore mongering absentee father crack head.

How much worse a caricature of failure, debauchery and corruption could you invent? If he was a fictional character he would strain the limits of believeability.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Biden's son is literally a Russian compromised influence peddling whore mongering absentee father crack head.

How much worse a caricature of failure, debauchery and corruption could you invent? If he was a fictional character he would strain the limits of believeability.
    Don't forget about China. They own them too

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

This makes you realize what an utter fraud concerns about Trump and Russia were. Where tf is Adam Schiff. Then you have Eric Salwell getting busted sleeping with an actual CCP spy named "fang fang" with zero repurcussions to his career.

Crazy.
    He's looking for naked pictures of Trump.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Did the media even ask the White House about it?

What kind of bizarro world are we in?

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Did the media even ask the White House about it?

What kind of bizarro world are we in?

It's truly bizarre. You couldn't invent a worse son for a president than Hunter Biden. Yet there is no attendant 24x7 hysterical screeching from the media about this because they are the enemy of the people fake news peddlers we always knew they were.

It's truly bizarre. You couldn't invent a worse son for a president than Hunter Biden. Yet there is no attendant 24x7 hysterical screeching from the media about this because they are the enemy of the people fake news peddlers we always knew they were.
    I imagine his secret service agents have some great stories.

He’s like Tommy Boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk