Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: The Laptops that keep on giving

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Um…. I’d prefer they stick with horses!!

2. Re: The Laptops that keep on giving

Um…. I’d prefer they stick with horses!!
    Do you have any places around you that give horseback lessons? They are very popular around here. Some even have 1 or 2 hour trails rides for all ages.

Re: The Laptops that keep on giving

This story is crazy. It's nuts. How is this not a major scandal?

Oh yeah. Because Joe Biden is a Democrat.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

Imagine the media coverage if it was one of Trump's kids? They would have already started impeachment hearings.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Do you have any places around you that give horseback lessons? They are very popular around here. Some even have 1 or 2 hour trails rides for all ages.
    Yeah we’ve got a few. They do lessons, mu youngest is damn near a horse whisperer, my oldest just rides for fun. Would love to get them out to some trails out that way. Heading to Cherokee area in September, maybe see if we can find something then.

6. Re: The Laptops that keep on giving

Yeah we’ve got a few. They do lessons, mu youngest is damn near a horse whisperer, my oldest just rides for fun. Would love to get them out to some trails out that way. Heading to Cherokee area in September, maybe see if we can find something then.
    Yeah, there's plenty out that way. You will have no problem, except sometimes they get a bit busy and you have to book ahead. Have a good time.

It's amazing how many people have been brainwashed by the media in this country. They just go along with all of this because if the MSM doesn't report it than it didn't happen.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

8. Re: The Laptops that keep on giving

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    It's amazing how many people have been brainwashed by the media in this country. They just go along with all of this because if the MSM doesn't report it than it didn't happen.

The Dems all know this and use it as part of their political strategy. Some of those same people will be reading this, that voted for Biden and will just scoff at it, refusing to believe it's them being talked about. Sheep. W/out their support, none of this is possible. But......Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    The Dems all know this and use it as part of their political strategy. Some of those same people will be reading this, that voted for Biden and will just scoff at it, refusing to believe it's them being talked about. Sheep. W/out their support, none of this is possible. But......Trump.
    Exactamundo. Sheep is the nice term for it. Stalin had another name as I'm sure you know. Never has a country been destroyed quicker than what has happened in the last 7 months. I don't know how anyone that voted for him can honestly say they made the right decision.

I'd just settle for some consistency. There was a time when I think out media, while left leaning, were still not merely shills. Some must be appalled at Biden and his baggage and ineptitide thus far. Its like the instinct is now to cover, deflect and gaslight.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 08-15-2021 at 04:12 PM.

I'd just settle for some consistency. There was a time when I think out media, while left leaning, were still not merely shills. Some must be appalled at Biden and his baggage and ineptitide thus far. Its like the instinct is now to cover, deflect and gaslight.

The media to also include Twitter. Too many people believe the blue checks are reporting news when its their opinion.