Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: LJ and the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    I haven't really heard as much about Moderna. I think Israel was mostly Pfizer. Pfizer sat on their data until they were forced to admit it when the Israel data came out. I saw a video from one doctor that said when a company like that is quiet, something is going on and its not usually good.

I have heard nothing from Moderna so take that for what it's worth.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Just curious cause I got the Pfizer and my wife got the Moderna shots. I guess we'll find out which one is better/worse down the road. I don't think I'll be getting a booster shot anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Just curious cause I got the Pfizer and my wife got the Moderna shots. I guess we'll find out which one is better/worse down the road. I don't think I'll be getting a booster shot anytime soon.
    I got the J&J and information is all over the place. Some scientists and doctors say its more effective against Delta and some say the opposite. J&J came out with a study that showed more antibodies at 8 months than at 6 months, saying there is no need for a booster.

Who the hell knows. I'm pretty sure I had COVID when all this first started and we didn't know it was COVID. I wish there was a way to tell 18 months later. You would think there is some test they could run to see how T cells react or something.

Blog Entries

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infecti...9vaccine/93982

Looks like their losing their effectiveness by about 34%

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    https://www.medpagetoday.com/infecti...9vaccine/93982

Looks like their losing their effectiveness by about 34%
    Yes, but the study is flawed because they weren't tracking how many days post vaccine the people infected were. Going by Israel and UK, who started vaccinations earlier, it will go down another 20% or so 4 to 6 months post vaccination. So against Delta they are around 50% effective at most once you hit the 4 to 6 month mark.

Blog Entries

Yes, but the study is flawed because they weren't tracking how many days post vaccine the people infected were. Going by Israel and UK, who started vaccinations earlier, it will go down another 20% or so 4 to 6 months post vaccination. So against Delta they are around 50% effective at most once you hit the 4 to 6 month mark.

Gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Gotcha.
    I mean that is what the data is trending towards, and some virologists have looked through the data and come to those conclusions. I trust that more than anything coming out of the CDC. The CDC isn't even tracking breakthrough infections, and the actual data is never provided, just reports from journalists who haven't been honest about anything in the last 13 years or longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Here’s advice for the board at large based on what the mods have done in the past: if you’re thinking of creating a thread and it’s about COVID, if COVID or vaccine or coronavirus are in the title of the thread, don’t create that thread.
    Or just stick it in the politics section from the jump

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

8. Re: LJ and the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Or just stick it in the politics section from the jump

I dunno man....that's pretty complicated.

There are also doctors saying that if you were previously infected with COVID you are more than twice as likely to have bad side effects.

Here's the other thing. The vaccine only works for 6 months MAX. Some studies are showing it faltering after 4 months. There are fairly major side effects after one or two of these shots, including death. What are the cumulative effects of getting 3 of these every single year?

As I've said many times, I got the jab. I probably won't be getting boosters or anything like that.

Also depends on the vaccine it would seem in terms of duration.

I got the J&J and information is all over the place. Some scientists and doctors say its more effective against Delta and some say the opposite. J&J came out with a study that showed more antibodies at 8 months than at 6 months, saying there is no need for a booster.

Who the hell knows. I'm pretty sure I had COVID when all this first started and we didn't know it was COVID. I wish there was a way to tell 18 months later. You would think there is some test they could run to see how T cells react or something.

This would be awesome if they could test it down the line. Wife and I have been wondering since we got some we know my step-niece (if that's a thing) got it when we were all in Florida, and my wife and I felt a little off a few days later, then that was it. However, we both have the shots now.

Complete disinformation. You obviously just believe whatever you hear on CNN or the NY Times. You provide zero information to support anything you say. People who have taken the vaccine pose more of a threat to the public than someone who has actually gotten COVID.

"Israeli's who were vaccinated were 6.72 times more likely to get infected after the shot than after a natural infection."

Israelnationalnews.com

Everything is a projection with you.

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    Everything is a projection with you.
    Oh, you're back now after disappearing for a week when asked to back up what you were saying.