Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: LJ and the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Complete disinformation. You obviously just believe whatever you hear on CNN or the NY Times. You provide zero information to support anything you say. People who have taken the vaccine pose more of a threat to the public than someone who has actually gotten COVID.

"Israeli's who were vaccinated were 6.72 times more likely to get infected after the shot than after a natural infection."

Israelnationalnews.com

Speaking of misinformation, how many people died because the CDC and Fauci lied about HCQ and Ivermectin as therapeutic treatments?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    Ah another thread of anti-vaxxers spreading misinfo which could potentially put other people at risk out in the world to sabotage the current vaccines out there.

Anyway Lamar and anyone's action of not getting the vax is harmful in lots of other ways outside of football but he seems like a phony in regards to winning championships if he can't just get two shots. Committing to a guy long term when he's laid an egg in all the big games so far seems like a mistake. But hey it's not like the Ravens haven't picked the wrong move when it comes to QBs in their entire history right?
    This whole entire post was misinformation lmaooo......just by saying Lamar has laid an egg in all the big games let's me know you don't live here on planet earth

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Check back in 90 days when he is eligible to get a shot to see if he gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Check back in 90 days when he is eligible to get a shot to see if he gets it.
    Lost in the reporting of all things Covid…. Facts…. Only emotion, only shame….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure why we are basically forcing people to get vaccinated. If they are safe then people would get them willingly. And before someone says you had plenty of opportunity to get them before mandates started being pushed out...then that means there wasn't really a choice to begin with.

Waywatcher there are no incorrect facts in my post. He has been reported to have gotten Covid twice. He confirms it. Those are the facts. I have a medical degree, do you? The second part was to question if a vaccine at this point would give him greater protection. Debatable. But if he did get the vaccine and got Covid a third time it would give a lot of people a strong argument to not get the shot. He has the right to decide if a vaccine would make him and his family safer and do what he decides is right for him. Not the keyboard warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by 00000 View Post
    So you want Lamar to make a personal health decision based on YOU wanting to be entertained on Sundays? That's pretty sick.
    Every time I see it it's more disgusting

I don't understand why anyone would attack a person that has contracted covid TWICE for not getting the vaccine when people who have had the vaccine are also contracting it. How is that Anti-vax? It's not.

I'm vaccinated and I could care less if LJ get's the vaccine. He's had it and there is no proof getting vaccinated will protect him from getting it a third time.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I don't understand why anyone would attack a person that has contracted covid TWICE for not getting the vaccine when people who have had the vaccine are also contracting it. How is that Anti-vax? It's not.

I'm vaccinated and I could care less if LJ get's the vaccine. He's had it and there is no proof getting vaccinated will protect him from getting it a third time.
    There are also doctors saying that if you were previously infected with COVID you are more than twice as likely to have bad side effects.

Here's the other thing. The vaccine only works for 6 months MAX. Some studies are showing it faltering after 4 months. There are fairly major side effects after one or two of these shots, including death. What are the cumulative effects of getting 3 of these every single year?

As I've said many times, I got the jab. I probably won't be getting boosters or anything like that.

10. Re: LJ and the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    If I'm Biscotti, at this point I'm really thinking about riding him hard for the next 2 years and drafting his replacement.
    The Ravens really haven't won more as Lamar has gotten better at throwing. Since week 1, the Ravens have almost always won, with the top of the line running QB. Does a running QB appear in college who runs as well as Lamar? If they get that guy, and he does run as well as Lamar, he might very well be cheap, definitely cheaper than 40 M, and should win right away. Run first team with a great runner at the QB spot. Win almost always.

The Ravens might be able to get Lamar for less than 43 M. Most teams don't want running QBs. You might not find a team who is willing to outbid the Ravens for Lamar. Other teams might not be able to find a coach who wants to run the QB as often as Greg Roman does.

The normal thing to do is to pay the great QB the top dollar, and that's probably what happens.

Blog Entries

OK, so Pfizer loses some of its effectiveness in just 4-6 months. How about the Moderna vaccine. I have not seen that mentioned here. Any better hang time than Pfizer?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    OK, so Pfizer loses some of its effectiveness in just 4-6 months. How about the Moderna vaccine. I have not seen that mentioned here. Any better hang time than Pfizer?
    I haven't really heard as much about Moderna. I think Israel was mostly Pfizer. Pfizer sat on their data until they were forced to admit it when the Israel data came out. I saw a video from one doctor that said when a company like that is quiet, something is going on and its not usually good.

I have heard nothing from Moderna so take that for what it's worth.