Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: LJ and the vaccine.

This one is devolving rapidly. On one hand Lamar’s decision is personal, on the other hand the FO would probably feel better about giving 40+ million a year if he’s vaccinated. It’s not a hard choice, but it’s none of my business.

2. Re: LJ and the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    From the data presented by the NIH and CDC, it looks the like the biggest factor in predicting hospitalizations is if the person contracting COVID is overweight or obese which he is not. They've also clarified that getting the vaccine will not prevent the contraction or spreading of the virus, so I doubt getting the vaccine helps him.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    The NIH and CDC have been fighting very hard since the beginning against the idea that there is anything at all helpful that isn't a vaccine that they come up with.

There have always been many many things that are proven safe, proven useful to fight viruses. We all know it, always have known it. But, the government, angrily, proclaims that there is no natural thing or old timey proven safe pharmaceutical that's proven safe that can help with covid.

Trash government bribed by the vaccine companies. All the time, over and over again, that's all we ever get.

Serrapeptase. Enzyme. Dissolves dead proteins. Dead proteins have no function in the human body and serrapeptase gets rid of them.

It doesn't kill viruses. But 2 main bad symptoms of covid are thick mucus and tiny blood clots. Thick mucus, ventilator, sedation, death. Serrapeptase dissolves that thick mucus. And the tiny blood clots. But you hear little about serrapeptase. No monopoly manufacturer with the bribe money. Free market, no bribe money left over. The medical system has been trash for 100+ years. It's never been as bad as it is now. We're at Bribery Max.

3. Re: LJ and the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    How many times are we gonna start this thread only for it to be moved lmao
    At least twice a week sounds good.

Blog Entries

I don't see this impacting his contract at all. I doubt they're happy but ultimately the contract will be around a lot than Covid will be a threat

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by mdduckman View Post
    1,000,000% agree with this. I’m not even going into my thoughts on the vaccine (ok screw it - I happily got vaccinated) but if not having the vaccine is going to cause him to not be around the other teammates who did get vaccinated and potentially forfeit a game or games due to him getting Covid again…well…just get the shot Lamar. Don’t like it, fine - but you better be ready for the blowback your selfishness caused your other teammates who got vaccinated. The vaccine isn’t perfect - it can’t guarantee you won’t get Covid…but it will almost definitely keep you out of the hospital and from dying from it, AND as I said before, it allows you to come back a lot faster if you do get it again (per NFL guidelines) and also will prevent forfeits of games due to you having it down the road. Never in my life would I expect anti-vaxxers to be near 50% of this country. Then again…Nevermind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    The Ravens are 90% or more vaccinated. They won't forfeit any games, they will always be able to field a team.

That is, assuming this vaccine is all it is cracked up to be.

If you are upset you should be pissed at the NFL not treating his natural immunity as equal to the vaccine. He doesn't need the vaccine and now I have heard a doctor who specializes in virology that those previously infected are 2-8 times more likely to suffer side effects from the vaccine. Lamar has good reason to avoid it.

6. Re: LJ and the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Yes, how selfish of Lamar, who has better protection against the virus than those vaccinated, to refuse the shot. Maybe he actually read the studies from Israel and the UK and knows that the shot can only do more harm than good for him at this point. Maybe his doctors have told him this. Maybe he is a hell of a lot more smart than you give him credit for.

The NFL policy is anti-science and they are dead wrong. I commend Lamar for standing up against it. I hope he continues to do so. That's what real leaders do.

Never in my life would I bet that half the country would support marxism and authoritarian rule, yet here we are.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Generally agree with this.

Will add - bribed by the Chinese Communists.

This country is awful. You have censorship all over the place. And what looks like de facto forced vaccinations. The government has obviously been lying all along. And it turns out that these vaccines don't actually vaccinate, they just make it less severe. That's what hydroxycloroquine + zinc do, make less severe, some, prevent, some. And the same pharma sales reps in the media said not to take the hcq + zinc with the same paid for passion they're saying to take the untested vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by John Reglarperson View Post
    Generally agree with this.

Will add - bribed by the Chinese Communists.

This country is awful. You have censorship all over the place. And what looks like de facto forced vaccinations. The government has obviously been lying all along. And it turns out that these vaccines don't actually vaccinate, they just make it less severe. That's what hydroxycloroquine + zinc do, make less severe, some, prevent, some. And the same pharma sales reps in the media said not to take the hcq + zinc with the same paid for passion they're saying to take the untested vaccine.
    Exactly, except unlike HCQ, which has relatively few side effects, the vaccine is killing people.

8. Re: LJ and the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Exactly, except unlike HCQ, which has relatively few side effects, the vaccine is killing people.

yup, we're pretty much on the same page here.

Ah another thread of anti-vaxxers spreading misinfo which could potentially put other people at risk out in the world to sabotage the current vaccines out there.

Anyway Lamar and anyone's action of not getting the vax is harmful in lots of other ways outside of football but he seems like a phony in regards to winning championships if he can't just get two shots. Committing to a guy long term when he's laid an egg in all the big games so far seems like a mistake. But hey it's not like the Ravens haven't picked the wrong move when it comes to QBs in their entire history right?

Blog Entries

If I'm Biscotti, at this point I'm really thinking about riding him hard for the next 2 years and drafting his replacement.

11. Re: LJ and the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    If I'm Biscotti, at this point I'm really thinking about riding him hard for the next 2 years and drafting his replacement.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    Ah another thread of anti-vaxxers spreading misinfo which could potentially put other people at risk out in the world to sabotage the current vaccines out there.

Anyway Lamar and anyone's action of not getting the vax is harmful in lots of other ways outside of football but he seems like a phony in regards to winning championships if he can't just get two shots. Committing to a guy long term when he's laid an egg in all the big games so far seems like a mistake. But hey it's not like the Ravens haven't picked the wrong move when it comes to QBs in their entire history right?
    Complete disinformation. You obviously just believe whatever you hear on CNN or the NY Times. You provide zero information to support anything you say. People who have taken the vaccine pose more of a threat to the public than someone who has actually gotten COVID.

"Israeli's who were vaccinated were 6.72 times more likely to get infected after the shot than after a natural infection."

Israelnationalnews.com