Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Ravens Sign WR, Release Rivers

Quote Originally Posted by Valhain View Post
    It doesn't bode well for Rivers. End of.
    The angles you guys take sometimes to get at your pet hate are something else.
    Thought it was just me...that statement didn't make sense. If the guy was more threatening than Ferguson, how would him getting cut not bode well for Ferguson?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    LOL, your ride is here Mike,

... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    LOL, your ride is here Mike,

... Bc
    Damn Bc that’s cold lol

Rivers was claimed by Green Bay

At this point you have to wonder if Brown, Batemen and Boykin will be on the field in week one.

Whoa, I know we're a ways off. But seriously. We could be looking at Watkins, Proche and Duvernay as week 1 starters.
    "That's what."
    — She

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    At this point you have to wonder if Brown, Batemen and Boykin will be on the field in week one.

Whoa, I know we're a ways off. But seriously. We could be looking at Watkins, Proche and Duvernay as week 1 starters.
    We only need Boykin with the way he blocks.

Brown sounds close to being back. Boykin and Bateman are definite question marks.

We'd still beat the Raiders by 20.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Blog Entries

Passing is over rated

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Shas, I'm no medical man, but I think Hollywood will be ready to go. In any case it's always good to have depth. Watkins, Proche and Duvernay are better options than the Ravens usually have @ WR. Anyhow, we could field more two TE sets as Oliver seems to be making a case for himself... Bc

Blog Entries

The regular season is almost exactly a month away, right? I think Hollywood will be back. Not sure about the other two but it's not like they haven't played and won games the past 2-3 years with worse receivers than Watkins, Duvernay, and Proche. It's once we get past those guys and start looking at Wallace or these other back end of the depth chart guys potentially playing that I'd start getting concerned.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52