Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: So refreshing to see an Olympian show pure joy, excitement and pride at winning and representing the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Doesn't hurt that Jersey Mike's actually makes good sandwiches

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Yeah I'd take Jersey Miker's over Subway anyday. All that preportioned cold cuts being slapped down and then removing the parchment paper. wtf
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Blog Entries

Re: So refreshing to see an Olympian show pure joy, excitement and pride at winning and representing the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Yeah I'd take Jersey Miker's over Subway anyday. All that preportioned cold cuts being slapped down and then removing the parchment paper. wtf
    If you ask them to leave the parchment paper in the sub it makes the sub appear a little thicker.

Brady is the new Subway ad person. Haven't seen her's in weeks.

4. Re: So refreshing to see an Olympian show pure joy, excitement and pride at winning and representing the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Brady is the new Subway ad person. Haven't seen her's in weeks.
    I have respect for Brady the GOAT, both personally and professionally, but I don't plan on ever patronizing another Subway. You have to stand for something or you'll fall for anything. I don't make a big deal out of it, I choose where and how to spend my money. I put her down deep in the shitcan of garbage where crapperdink lives, though. They have a right to their views as do the rest of us and if someone doesn't like it here, there's one-way flights leaving every day.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Happy for her. She was genuinely very excited and it was neat seeing her head in a place of joy and pride.

That other young woman from the Sudan also seemed to be okay wrapping herself in the American flag as well.

Perhaps the worst thing about the US women's soccer team losing was the douchey and incredibly bad sportsmanship of Megan Rapinoe dissing Canada ("I don't think I've ever lost to Canada..." WTF!). Just goes to show what a dick she is. That was so ungraceful. Hope the bubble on her brand has burst on her for good.
    Just stating the facts - they had been 36-0 against Canada over the years.