Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Justin Houston reached agreement on a one-year deal the Baltimore Ravens

Cant wait.

Blog Entries

Excellent news. I'm glad it worked out

Quote Originally Posted by Huddle It Up Films View Post
    I agree and think that Villanueva will be fine here. Having a running game and a QB with two functional legs will be a big help. I appreciate you noticing that in the video, thank you. I believe the Houston move will be very good for Oweh, especially with how many 'OLBs' we use at different spots.
    Villanueva's in a much better offense than he was last season.

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4HOF View Post
    Huge signing. I feel much better about the edge rush position now. Bringing in a guy like Houston should help Odafe a lot too on and off the field.
    Exactly how I feel. Houston is to Odafe as Campbell is to Madubuike. If for nothing else, Houston can help Oweh a ton!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4HOF View Post
    Huge signing. I feel much better about the edge rush position now. Bringing in a guy like Houston should help Odafe a lot too on and off the field.
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFanMania View Post
    Exactly how I feel. Houston is to Odafe as Campbell is to Madubuike. If for nothing else, Houston can help Oweh a ton!
    Great points.
    Houston has an arsenal of pass rush moves and knowledge to pass on.
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    There it is. What about the report that Pitt offered him $6M?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Prob had an agreement with edc. Good move

Oliver Vernon is still out there.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Oliver Vernon is still out there.
    I don't think that the Ravens are going to make any more outside signings after this and even if they were, I don't know how interested they'd be in a guy that tore his Achilles in Week 17.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    I don't think that the Ravens are going to make any more outside signings after this and even if they were, I don't know how interested they'd be in a guy that tore his Achilles in Week 17.
    Vernon would be perfect as a buy low option BECAUSE of his injury (if he wasn't coming off an injury we wouldn't be able to get close to affording him) and while getting Houston helps there is a massive step down right now from last year and last years pass rush wasn't that good to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Vernon would be perfect as a buy low option BECAUSE of his injury (if he wasn't coming off an injury we wouldn't be able to get close to affording him) and while getting Houston helps there is a massive step down right now from last year and last years pass rush wasn't that good to begin with.
    Plus signing Vernon could potentially hurt a rival. Could be stashed on PUP for awhile???

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Good deal.

I'm not nearly as high on Houston as some of you are, but considering what we have and the price, good signing.
    My enthusiasm is not about Houston being a topflight player (anymore), but that he is the best single thing EDC still could have done at OLB - and at a great price. A great insurance policy for the kids and the long season.

Remember 2015 when Suggs was out and Ozzie brought in Jason Babin? Sheesh.
    "Flacco is driving the ball in that wind....."

(AFCCG, January 2013)