Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: The Lamar "double standard"

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4HOF View Post
    Natural immunity didn't work out too well for Lamar considering he contracted the virus twice just eight months apart
    It's possible he could have had a false positive test too.

But assuming he does have it again, he's no worse off than people with the vaccine.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Text #NoMuddButt to 30330! Lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's hilarious.

Natural immunity didn't work out too well for Lamar considering he contracted the virus twice just eight months apart
    It's going to work out the same except people like you will be mad about it. That is, he will survive and be contagious just like vaccinated people.

The vaccinated are getting the virus as well, and at increasingly high rates. Take a look at what is happening in Israel. Lamar is asymptomatic. Didn't even know he had it the second time.

Natural immunity also doesn't need a chemical laden gene therapy booster every 6 months. T cells work for many years.

There is zero reason to get a vaccine if you have had the virus. Zero.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post

But assuming he does have it again, he's no worse off than people with the vaccine.
    One of the many flaws of the PCR test is false positives for previously infected people.

I'm not too worried about Lamar's long term health. He's 24 and probably only like 5% body fat. He'll be fine health wise. I'm more appauled and confused that he's willing to go through all these protocols once again that all unvaxxed players are subject to. Yeah, you can still get the virus even if you're vaxxed, no one is denying that, but it makes it less likely that you'll get the virus if exposed to it. What if a new strain pops up and he tests positive again in November? It's more about how his refusal to get vaccinated potentially hurts himself and the team. It just seems selfish and strange to me, especially since at least 90% of the team have done their part and got vaccinated. He's constantly talking about how he wants to bring us a championship, which is awesome. Getting vaccinated is the bare minimum he can do to set us up in the best possible position for that to happen. All those reps he's been putting in with the receivers during the offseason is moot if he gets the virus again and has to miss two crucial games down the stretch, and it costs us the division or a playoff spot. If he gets the virus after being vaccinated, that's just bad luck, can't hold it against him in that case.

Blog Entries

I'm not too worried about Lamar's long term health. He's 24 and probably only like 5% body fat. He'll be fine health wise. I'm more appauled and confused that he's willing to go through all these protocols once again that all unvaxxed players are subject to. Yeah, you can still get the virus even if you're vaxxed, no one is denying that, but it makes it less likely that you'll get the virus if exposed to it. What if a new strain pops up and he tests positive again in November? It's more about how his refusal to get vaccinated potentially hurts himself and the team. It just seems selfish and strange to me, especially since at least 90% of the team have done their part and got vaccinated. He's constantly talking about how he wants to bring us a championship, which is awesome. Getting vaccinated is the bare minimum he can do to set us up in the best possible position for that to happen. All those reps he's been putting in with the receivers during the offseason is moot if he gets the virus again and has to miss two crucial games down the stretch, and it costs us the division or a playoff spot. If he gets the virus after being vaccinated, that's just bad luck, can't hold it against him in that case.
    But the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting it. That has never been a claim by the people who make them, only that they lessen your symptoms, which can also be the case from natural antibodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    It's going to work out the same except people like you will be mad about it. That is, he will survive and be contagious just like vaccinated people.
    I'm mad about how his refusal to get vaccinated puts the teams chances of winning a championship at risk, not his own health. I know he'll be fine. How do we know he won't test positive again in December?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    The vaccinated are getting the virus as well, and at increasingly high rates.

We have 6 hospital systems here in NC that are mandating them for employees. There was a rally at a hospital about 5 minutes away so we went to it yesterday.

The nurses that were there said the overwhelming majority of people being treated for COVID in that hospital were vaccinated people. Now, I don't know that first hand to be true, however, that would make sense seeing how the largest majority of unvaccinated people are healthcare workers at 29%.

We have 6 hospital systems here in NC that are mandating them for employees. There was a rally at a hospital about 5 minutes away so we went to it yesterday.

The nurses that were there said the overwhelming majority of people being treated for COVID in that hospital were vaccinated people. Now, I don't know that first hand to be true, however, that would make sense seeing how the largest majority of unvaccinated people are healthcare workers at 29%.
    Did you ask them how full the hospitals were? Lots of disinformation about that as well.

I'm mad about how his refusal to get vaccinated puts the teams chances of winning a championship at risk, not his own health. I know he'll be fine. How do we know he won't test positive again in December?
    Who you should be mad at is the NFL and their anti-science policy. Lamar should sue the NFL and make them prove that he is less safe or contagious than someone vaccinated. The science says otherwise.

There is something really wrong about this and that people are okay with an employer forcing someone to get a shot they don't need just because its the rule. This is next level Orwellian right here.