Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 121314

Re: The Lamar "double standard"

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Because it is about politics and control, not health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Politics is about policies woah.

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    Really bad for your point you're trying to make when the link you posted contains absolutely nothing you just said.
    Because you say so? Nice try. Show me what was wrong.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Really bad for your point you're trying to make when the link you posted contains absolutely nothing you just said.
    I'm sure you will be dishonest about this as well.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/pf...er-11627579817

Reading the same Harvard Virologist that shared the UK study saying Pfizer knew about this in March and kept quiet until the Israel and UK studies came out. Said that it drops to 83% with Alpha, the original virus. Delta may drop 4 to 8 times lower, or between 10% and 53% effectiveness.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...ads-1.10033362

Israel study supports Pfizer going down to 16% effectiveness vs Delta.

Last edited by TIGERBLOOD; 08-07-2021 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    The disinformation is anyone saying the vaccine provides more protection than natural immunity. That is completely false and anti-science. The vaccines are not real vaccines. They do nothing for long term immunity which involves the T cells.

There are many studies now showing natural immunity is better, but don't tell that to the Jonestown crew. Respected reporter Sharyl Attkinson did a great job of consolidating these studies in one article.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/08/...itive-summary/

Please share this anytime one of the Jonestown members tries saying the opposite.

Isn't that the woman hosting one of the propaganda segments on Sinclair owned channels?
    The vaccinated are getting the virus as well, and at increasingly high rates. Take a look at what is happening in Israel. Lamar is asymptomatic. Didn't even know he had it the second time.

Natural immunity also doesn't need a chemical laden gene therapy booster every 6 months. T cells work for many years.

There is zero reason to get a vaccine if you have had the virus. Zero.

He and Harbaugh both said he had symptoms the second go around.
    There is something really wrong about this and that people are okay with an employer forcing someone to get a shot they don't need just because its the rule. This is next level Orwellian right here.

Totes. A private business can set their policies how they want. No one is forcing anyone to work there.

Public sector mandating it, we're maybe having a different conversation.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Isn't that the woman hosting one of the propaganda segments on Sinclair owned channels? He and Harbaugh both said he had symptoms the second go around. Totes. A private business can set their policies how they want. No one is forcing anyone to work there.

Sharyl Attkinson is a 5 time emmy award winning journalist who quit CBS because of their dishonesty and liberal bias. But sure, attack the messenger when you can't debate the facts. If you bothered to read the article you would see it references links to scientific studies. It's not her opinion. This isn't CNN.

Yes, Lamar ended up having symptoms, but didn't think he had COVID when tested, which is what I was talking about. He was tweeting throughout so its not like he was sick. 10 days later he's playing football again in 90 degree heat.

No, a private company cannot do whatever they want. For one, they are unionized and have a CBA. For example, the reason the NFL doesn't test for HGH is because its a blood test and they won't let them draw blood. Second, they have to abide by all federal and state laws. Lamar was already an employee under contract. This wasn't a rule on the books when he signed.

There will be many lawsuits as employers mandate these, and they have yet to go through the courts. This will end up in the Supreme Court.

Because you say so? Nice try. Show me what was wrong.

Nice try I actually read all of that shit.

Blog Entries

A private business can set their policies how they want. No one is forcing anyone to work there.

I'm getting REALLY tired of this argument.

What else can a business force you to do if you want to work there?

Have sex with chickens before you butcher them for lunch? Private business... don't like it go work somewhere else.
    Last edited by NCRAVEN; 08-10-2021 at 09:56 AM.

Nice try I actually read all of that shit.
    We can't read your mind if his post conflicts with the link please share what specifically is wrong maybe it's a misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I'm getting REALLY tired of this argument.

What else can a business force you to do if you want to work there?

Have sex with chickens before you butcher them for lunch? Private business... don't like it go work somewhere else.
    Well no, that's against the law. =P

But seriously. Everyone was all for private businesses being able to set their policies until masks and the vaccine came along. It's hypocritical.

Sharyl Attkinson is a 5 time emmy award winning journalist who quit CBS because of their dishonesty and liberal bias. But sure, attack the messenger when you can't debate the facts. If you bothered to read the article you would see it references links to scientific studies. It's not her opinion. This isn't CNN.

Yes, Lamar ended up having symptoms, but didn't think he had COVID when tested, which is what I was talking about. He was tweeting throughout so its not like he was sick. 10 days later he's playing football again in 90 degree heat.

No, a private company cannot do whatever they want. For one, they are unionized and have a CBA. For example, the reason the NFL doesn't test for HGH is because its a blood test and they won't let them draw blood. Second, they have to abide by all federal and state laws. Lamar was already an employee under contract. This wasn't a rule on the books when he signed.

There will be many lawsuits as employers mandate these, and they have yet to go through the courts. This will end up in the Supreme Court.

If the cba didn't allow this, where is the union on it? They're awfully quiet if they have grounds to challenge the rules. Don't you think?

And I literally know nothing about Sharyl Attkinson except I thought I recognized her name from some of the random segments on Fox 45. Hence the question.

Also, fully agree with you this will end up in the Supreme Court. Will be interesting to see where it goes.

Blog Entries

Well no, that's against the law. =P

But seriously. Everyone was all for private businesses being able to set their policies until masks and the vaccine came along. It's hypocritical.

That's not true. I don't know anyone who thinks a private business can do whatever they want.