Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: The Lamar "double standard"

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I moved it and you can start another. When we get to a thread that is hopelessly off the rails and now NOT about football we have options like deleting the offending posts, closing the thread, moving the thread, etc.

If I come across a few posts I will nuke them, which I did in this thread. Then I come back and there are a crap load. I am not going through and deleting all of those posts. So I just moved it. I hate to close threads. But if it isn't football and is Covid it belongs here and not on the Ravens forum.
    Nope. It wasn't/isn't my thread and I was even surprised it lasted as long as it did. Maybe the OP will do so. You did what had to be done. It is a shame, really, that football can't be apolitical. There obviously was a time when it was, but it doesn't seem to be any more. Hopefully that'll change.

American Citizens: With all the crime going, wanting to take away guns, and the vaccine being mostly useless, how will the government save the country?

The Government: We are not meant to save you. We are meant to fool you and rule you!

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    American Citizens: With all the crime going, wanting to take away guns, and the vaccine being mostly useless, how will the government save the country?

The Government: We are not meant to save you. We are meant to fool you and rule you!
    Oh be a good citizen and watch your Tik Toks. It's less painful when you are distracted.

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4HOF View Post
    This has nothing to do with Trump, boss. Get out of here with your political BS.

Did Pfizer or Moderna ever claim that their vaccines were 100% effective? Pretty sure they made it clear that it was somewhere in the 94-95% range from the beginning. Meaning that, yes, it is possible to still get the virus if you're vaccinated, though unlikely. I don't know where you got it in your head that it prevents covid completely, or who told you that, but we can still achieve heard immunity though vaccines even if they're not 100% effective. Literally what the polio vaccine did, only problem is half the population vaccinated isn't enough to achieve heard immunity of covid, and now the virus is going to continue to mutate into more transmissible strains until we do achieve heard immunity.
    When the lockdowns first occured people argued it was better to fight thru herd immunity which means you catch the disease not thru vaccinations. Whats different about the vaccines than actually catching it? What makes it more magical that it stops other forms of the virus? Generally the vaccine is an injection of the disease so it creates antibodies. As for mutations they are always less deadly. At least that's what science used to say. It's recreating itself to survive but weakening. Also with the polio vax it failed until they did more studies and created another vax. Right now regardless of anything this is not an FDA approved vax.

When Lamar sent the tf tweet to me he didn't even know he was sick. Kind of means his body fought it a lot better than the first wouldn't you think.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post

and enrichen ourselves hahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    When the lockdowns first occured people argued it was better to fight thru herd immunity which means you catch the disease not thru vaccinations. Whats different about the vaccines than actually catching it? What makes it more magical that it stops other forms of the virus? Generally the vaccine is an injection of the disease so it creates antibodies. As for mutations they are always less deadly. At least that's what science used to say. It's recreating itself to survive but weakening. Also with the polio vax it failed until they did more studies and created another vax. Right now regardless of anything this is not an FDA approved vax.

When Lamar sent the tf tweet to me he didn't even know he was sick. Kind of means his body fought it a lot better than the first wouldn't you think.
    Like usual they tapped out last page. These discussions only spread disinformation, after all. Unless it's a big agreement pool like the first 3 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Like usual they tapped out last page. These discussions only spread disinformation, after all. Unless it's a big agreement pool like the first 3 pages.
    Its one big circle jerk until we come in and drop truth bombs all over it. Then they lash out and wish us dead and other great neighborly stuff, but sure, we are the bad guys.

It think many of them are actually worried about the shot, but will never admit it. They followed Jim Jones and his science and they have to be right. He has to be right. If not then they are just fools that believed the lies. Thats why they get so angry at those that won't take it. The anti vaxxers can't be right, because then they were the idiots. It makes them personally feel better about their choice if everyone takes it.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Its just amazing when I see posts that says the vaccines fight diseases better than the actual catching of the disease itself. Just study the Spanish Flu of 1918. Older people caught a similar strain of this flu in the late 1880's and weren't getting sick from it. Only the younger people and when it mutated it got weaker. Chrissakes. The 1st and 2nd waves were deadly and then the 3rd and 4th waves were not. The antibodies just dont disappear like poof...gone... Just look at history and use some damn common sense.

I'd like any of these people to explain what in these vaccines that fights the virus better than actually catching the disease. Use their sources. Google is their friend but yet no explanation just it's better and why would it hurt. I'm a 1000% on Lamar's side and I bet dollars to doughnuts he fared a lot better the 2nd time arounfd. That's science!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Its just amazing when I see posts that says the vaccines fight diseases better than the actual catching of the disease itself. Just study the Spanish Flu of 1918. Older people caught a similar strain of this flu in the late 1880's and weren't getting sick from it. Only the younger people and when it mutated it got weaker. Chrissakes. The 1st and 2nd waves were deadly and then the 3rd and 4th waves were not. The antibodies just dont disappear like poof...gone... Just look at history and use some damn common sense.

I'd like any of these people to explain what in these vaccines that fights the virus better than actually catching the disease. Use their sources. Google is their friend but yet no explanation just it's better and why would it hurt. I'm a 1000% on Lamar's side and I bet dollars to doughnuts he fared a lot better the 2nd time arounfd. That's science!!!
    Exactly. There is no proof. There is proof of the opposite. Proof that natural immunity is better, and can last for decades because of T Cell memory. They are so full of crap with their #science. Remember, they are the masters of projection. Believe in the Science!! And there are 27 genders, men can have babies, natural immunity doesn't work, cloth masks stop the virus, lockdowns work, a fetus isn't a life. What else am I missing?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Exactly. There is no proof. There is proof of the opposite. Proof that natural immunity is better, and can last for decades because of T Cell memory. They are so full of crap with their #science. Remember, they are the masters of projection. Believe in the Science!! And there are 27 genders, men can have babies, natural immunity doesn't work, cloth masks stop the virus, lockdowns work, a fetus isn't a life. What else am I missing?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Newsweek/...29285514412032

Lamar should have gotten the vaccine… cause science and stuff.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post

I finally was able to read through this thread. I was shaking my head when they were bringing up misinformation early in the thread. I bet they all have Dr. Fauci posters on their walls. They sure have their pitchforks out for Lamar, that's for sure. Sounds like Lamar has done more research on Covid then any of them. He's had the virus, he's in better shape to combat it then someone with the vaccine. God forbid he ruins "their" season by catching it again. Is it possible, at Lamar's young age, he's just not convinced that there won't be complications from the vaccine somewhere down the road? No one and I mean no one can guarantee that right now. I'm in no way an anti vaccine guy, I've had the shots. But I'm a hell of a lot older than Lamar Jackson. It should be left up to each individual whether to get it or not. One thing I can guarantee you, if these vaccines turn out to be harmful sometime down the road, guess who will be blamed for it by everyone pushing the shot now. Donald J Trump.

Can't we just drop it? I'm on the vaccines-are-a-personal-choice side, but that means respecting the choice of people who do get the shot as well as folks who don't.

The amazing thing is that study out of MIT a few weeks back that showing "anti-vaccers" and "forced-vaccers" are arguing from the exact same data. We are looking at the same problem from different sides and nearly coming to blows when folks can't see from our points-of-view.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock