Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lamar

Blog Entries

Re: Lamar

I hope its false positive.
    If he's positive then I hope he has no symptoms or a quick recovery.

I also hope no one else on the team is affected.
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Hey, he can mow lawn where no one cares if he is vaccinated. Otherwise, those players work for a BILLION dollar corporation. They don't want the vaccine, then opt out, get another job. It is and it will come down to mandatory vaccines. It is coming, make no mistake, no amount of pushback will change it. There was a time, few here remember, you could not go to school without proper vaccination. I was one of them.

It is likely coming to your business. So unless you can prove a medical reason, you will be out of a job.
    It appears as though he is vaccinated as he has been following the vaccinated protocols in practice. So if that's true then jokes on you guys for jumping to conclusions. Says a lot more about y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    You forgot to address the part that goes against what you think.

"Fauci just said the levels of the virus is the same in vaccinated and unvaccinated."
    I had no idea what you meant by "levels of the virus" that's why I didn't address it.

Also I have no interest in getting into a debate with an anti vaxxer because the very nature of that position means that person is likely to ignore any evidence or facts they don't like, so it's not even possible to win the debate or change their mind anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    So why is the CDC saying vaccinated people need to where mask than?
    Jesus, you keep asking questions you could find the answer to. It is because the unvaccinated people are spread this. We were using an "honor system" before with masks. Yes, some vaccinated people will get infected. The CDC has messed this up, I'm not denying that. I have worked in healthcare for over 15 years. I know a lot of people who I trust about all this. THE VACCINE WORKS..not sure how much more I can say it. You said you do your own research, I suggest you actually do more.

Quote Originally Posted by fadetoj View Post
    It appears as though he is vaccinated as he has been following the vaccinated protocols in practice. So if that's true then jokes on you guys for jumping to conclusions. Says a lot more about y'all.
    If he was still subject to daily testing, then that means he wasn't vaccinated.
    90% of the game is half mental

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    I had no idea what you meant by "levels of the virus" that's why I didn't address it.

Also I have no interest in getting into a debate with an anti vaxxer because the very nature of that position means that person is likely to ignore any evidence or facts they don't like, so it's not even possible to win the debate or change their mind anyway.
    Oh... projection... the best tool.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post
    Jesus, you keep asking questions you could find the answer to. It is because the unvaccinated people are spread this. We were using an "honor system" before with masks. Yes, some vaccinated people will get infected. The CDC has messed this up, I'm not denying that. I have worked in healthcare for over 15 years. I know a lot of people who I trust about all this. THE VACCINE WORKS..not sure how much more I can say it. You said you do your own research, I suggest you actually do more.
    It was a question I know the answer to. I was asking you as a logical question.

Fauci said it is because the level of the virus found in testing vaccinated and unvaccinated is the same. So they're having vaccinated wear mask to slow the spread.

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4HOF View Post
    If he was still subject to daily testing, then that means he wasn't vaccinated.
    We shall see. I remember in a presser he said "WE have done a good job getting vaccinated around here" so I'd be surprised if he wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by fadetoj View Post
    We shall see. I remember in a presser he said "WE have done a good job getting vaccinated around here" so I'd be surprised if he wasn't.
    I hope you're right. That way he's much less likely to have symptoms and can return to practice in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    "It appears as though.....jumping to conclusions..."
    Oh, the irony.
    Touché

But I am not gonna down the man for whatever decision he chooses to make like some of the posts I've seen about this. I think we can all agree that Lamar is a good person.

11. Re: Lamar

Considering Lamar is questioning this himself, Im guessing he is vaccinated. He posted this 2 hrs ago.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    Considering Lamar is questioning this himself, Im guessing he is vaccinated. He posted this 2 hrs ago.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk