Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lamar

Blog Entries

Re: Lamar

so we don't know...

hey it's early at least. Let the backups get their reps

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Expect more announcements for more Ravens players/coaches testing positive in the days ahead.

By the time the delta variant is detected in someone, you can pretty much assume it spread to others who are unvaccinated (and a few breakthroughs in vaccinated people too - though their symptomatology is usually significantly less).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    so we don't know...

hey it's early at least. Let the backups get their reps
    He's getting tested daily according to Harbs so he's not vaccinated - out 10 days I guess

I don't know about that. I know people who feel that since they have had Covid then they are immune from getting it again (obviously not true, especially with the new strains floating about).

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    I imagine that after having been sidelined because of COVID, he would've gotten the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    He's getting tested daily according to Harbs so he's not vaccinated - out 10 days I guess
    Let's hope he gets an asymptomatic case this time. Last time he says he slept the whole time, and was obviously still feeling the effects the next game.

Blog Entries

Meh, players who don't get vaccinated don't care much about winning. My opinion, not trying to get political. They put their team at a competitive disadvantage. If medical workers can suffer it, I am pretty sure the finest athletes in the world can survive it.

Anybody thinking that the Ravens are not going to carry both McSorley and Huntley needs to quarantine themselves for much longer than 10 days. With three quarterbacks on the 53 the final roster cuts are going to be even more challenging
    Last edited by Cleo&Dilly; 07-28-2021 at 11:02 AM.

If I was on the verge of signing a 100+ million dollar contract, I would get the vaccine so it doesn't effect my money. But that's me.

Wonder if he will get vaccinated after this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post
    If I was on the verge of signing a 100+ million dollar contract, I would get the vaccine so it doesn't effect my money. But that's me.

Wonder if he will get vaccinated after this.
    Why would he? Fauci just said the virus is basically mutating to avoid the vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Why would he? Fauci just said the virus is basically mutating to avoid the vaccines.
    Did you not read the memo the NFL sent out? Basically if you are vaccinated, you don't have to isolate for 10 days. You can interact with team and staff more freely. The vaccine still works versus the mutations. It is not as effective but it is still better than not being vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Meh, players who don't get vaccinated don't care much about winning. My opinion, not trying to get political. They put their team at a competitive disadvantage. If medical workers can suffer it, I am pretty sure the finest athletes in the world can survive it.
    Yeah. All that talk about winning was just lip service if he wasn't vaccinated and it doesn't sound like he was if he's had multiple tests in the last few days.

So maybe playing street ball with a lot of strangers wasn't such a hot idea after all!