Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 111213

Thread: Lamar

Blog Entries

Re: Lamar

Quote Originally Posted by OmarComin View Post
    Get the shot. Have some sense of community. Stop living in your little bubble. This is bigger than you and me. You alluded to 'all the reasons not to get the shot'. Com'on, don't have to be a sherlock to know where you're head's at.
    Sorry in all that, I didn’t see which conspiracy.

So… which one was it?

He should have gotten 1 shot (you only need 1 to be vaccinated in the NFL) so he wouldn't have to go through the protocols and hurt the team. Yeah, he can still get Covid even if he's vaccinated but a) there would be less chance of a positive test because you are only tested every 14 days unless you have symptoms; and b) he wouldn't have a mandatory 10-day sit out period. Just be a professional and get it done. 90% of your team already did it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Cactus View Post
    It's a big world, so you can find "plenty" of any cohort that believes just about anything. I think you are well aware that there is a consensus of doctors and scientists in favor of getting the vaccine.
    Yes. Plenty. Starting with the doctor who invented mRNA technology is questing giving these. As well as a Nobel prize winning virologist.

I know the top leaders are, but there are people of both parties who have not been helpful with this issue. And I won't even get into the religion based conspiracies.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMRaven View Post
    I love Lamar, but I’m really pissed at him right now. When he refused to say if he was vaccinated, I thought, OK, he’s not. I just hope he doesnt get a breakthrough case. Of course, now he has, and missing 10 days of training camp is really not OK for him, when there is so much focus on improving the passing game.
    A breakthrough case is getting after you HAVE been vaccinated. He has a "bad decision" case.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Closer but not really. MMR doesn't have a booster, it's broken up into 2 doses. Tetanus is a bacterial infection, not a virus.
    How about the influenza vaccine then? Have to get one every year. Does that mean that it's not effective? Or are you going to come up with some other bullshit about how that's not the same thing?
    "Chin up, chest out."

We are not doing this debate for the 1000th time here, guys. This thread is dumped.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I am really disappointed with Lamar. He should have gotten the vaccine. He is one of the biggest leaders on the Ravens. He needs to set a better example. Very poor judgment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He's had Covid. Why is it that isn't counted as having been vaccinated?

Quote Originally Posted by OmarComin View Post
    Living in Florida, I'm 100% convinced the further south you go, the more dumb shit conspiracies the folks believe. Only 40% of my county if vaccinated, and is now labeled high risk. I can't send my daughter back to school because she's immune compromised. Thanks a ton, ya dumb selfish shits.
    So people are selfish for not doing what you want?

I think I have had the definition wrong all of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by heartattackjones View Post
    Stop spreading misinformation. This kind of thing kills and should be bannable, but w/e.
    So much for free speech.

There are plenty of doctors that will tell you that if you have had the virus you don't need to be vaccinated. Maybe they are stupid of something but it does apply to most viruses/illnesses we are vaccinated for.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMRaven View Post
    I love Lamar, but I’m really pissed at him right now. When he refused to say if he was vaccinated, I thought, OK, he’s not. I just hope he doesnt get a breakthrough case. Of course, now he has, and missing 10 days of training camp is really not OK for him, when there is so much focus on improving the passing game.
    He tested positive, which could be a false positive. People who have been vaccinated have also tested positive and gotten the virus. He's had Covid and so he has been "vaccinated" by the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by RevBarnes View Post
    I know the top leaders are, but there are people of both parties who have not been helpful with this issue. And I won't even get into the religion based conspiracies.
    Religion based? First I have heard of that.