Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 121 to 127 of 127
  1. #121

    Re: Gus Edwards tests positive for covid

    Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    It was a bunch of gay men during "bear week". If you want to get a virus, start making out with random people.
    Has nothing to do with the rates of infection between vaccinated and unvaccinated, viral loads, and hospitalizations. The vaccine either works or it doesn't. Seems to be more about your issue with gay people. If they were all in close intimate contact, as you say, that is even better for the purpose of vaccine efficacy because you know they were all exposed equally.

    Studies in Israel showing natural immunity is 7 Xs better than vaccine immunity.

    https://www.dailyveracity.com/2021/0...-israeli-data/


    Also,.the vaccine does nothing to your T cells, which is the key to longterm immunity. Only natural immunity from a previous infection does that.

    The players should be suing the NFL at this point because their policy is discriminatory and based on politics and not science.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  2. #122
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    4,264
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Gus Edwards tests positive for covid

    MSM still cooking the Covid books. https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...s-why-n2593438





  3. #123

    Re: Gus Edwards tests positive for covid

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Its definitely getting worse again though. I may end up masking again because I dont want to be sick on vacation.
    The new evidence on the timeline of the virus emerging has me believing even more that I had covid in January 2020 during the Ravens playoff vs Tennesee.





  4. #124

    Re: Gus Edwards tests positive for covid

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Its definitely getting worse again though. I may end up masking again because I dont want to be sick on vacation.
    The new evidence on the timeline of the virus emerging has me believing even more that I had covid in January 2020 during the Ravens playoff vs Tennesee.
    I'm positive the wife and I had it the last week of December 2019. All the symptoms and the worst flu or whatever we have ever had.

    The mask won't help unless you are using an N95 mask, and even those aren't great at protecting from viruses. No actual scientific studies have shown them to work in practice.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    13,223

    Re: Gus Edwards tests positive for covid

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    I'm positive the wife and I had it the last week of December 2019. All the symptoms and the worst flu or whatever we have ever had.

    The mask won't help unless you are using an N95 mask, and even those aren't great at protecting from viruses. No actual scientific studies have shown them to work in practice.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    I think the wife and I both had it December 2019/January 2020. The lingering cough lasted over a month for my wife. My cough lasted 2 weeks. Thing is, we never missed work and I never missed the gym. I felt "off" for a couple of days, but that's about all of the symptoms I had.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh





  6. #126

    Re: Gus Edwards tests positive for covid

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Has nothing to do with the rates of infection between vaccinated and unvaccinated, viral loads, and hospitalizations. The vaccine either works or it doesn't. Seems to be more about your issue with gay people. If they were all in close intimate contact, as you say, that is even better for the purpose of vaccine efficacy because you know they were all exposed equally.

    Studies in Israel showing natural immunity is 7 Xs better than vaccine immunity.

    https://www.dailyveracity.com/2021/0...-israeli-data/


    Also,.the vaccine does nothing to your T cells, which is the key to longterm immunity. Only natural immunity from a previous infection does that.

    The players should be suing the NFL at this point because their policy is discriminatory and based on politics and not science.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Er, yeah, kissing and viral loads (in a discussion about bear week that phrase took on an entirely different, and much more disturbing, connotation) means a higher chance of getting sick. Not going to deny natural immunity is better, mainly because I've already linked to that Israel study in another thread, but that has nothing to do with the weakness of the study we're discussing at the moment.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, Hi Im Ben may I have a drink please?
    ProFootballMock





  7. #127

    Re: Gus Edwards tests positive for covid

    Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Er, yeah, kissing and viral loads (in a discussion about bear week that phrase took on an entirely different, and much more disturbing, connotation) means a higher chance of getting sick. Not going to deny natural immunity is better, mainly because I've already linked to that Israel study in another thread, but that has nothing to do with the weakness of the study we're discussing at the moment.
    We can agree to disagree. The study has several important and revealing revelations. The fact that they may or may not have been kissing to me isn't relevant. There is no way to tell that the virus was spread that way and that everyone was partaking in said activity. People were packed tightly into bars and restaurants over a holiday weekend. Regardless, like I said the vaccine either works or it doesn't. Whether its people kissing or coughing on each other isn't the takeaway here.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site