Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: FDA to withdraw PCR test approval. Recommends new tests differentiate between COVID and Influenza.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I saw the test failed it’s review by the FDA and is being recalled which than prompted the CDC to withdraw the EUA request. It was from a tweet that’s no longer available but I’ll see if I can find anything on it.
    I refuse to believe for one second that its a coincidence that they mentioned differentiating between flu and COVID for new tests AND that flu cases magically went down 99% while this discontinued and notoriously faulty test was in use. People no longer have an ability to reason or think for themselves.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Re: FDA to withdraw PCR test approval. Recommends new tests differentiate between COVID and Influenza.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    I refuse to believe for one second that its a coincidence that they mentioned differentiating between flu and COVID for new tests AND that flu cases magically went down 99% while this discontinued and notoriously faulty test was in use. People no longer have an ability to reason or think for themselves.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Ding ding ding! Exactly it was always suspect that influenza disappeared. Thats not even possible unless influenza is being mistaken for something else. Simple logic has gone out the window

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Ding ding ding! Exactly it was always suspect that influenza disappeared. Thats not even possible unless influenza is being mistaken for something else. Simple logic has gone out the window
    There's more money to be made with Covid than the plain old flu. It's been said many times, "follow the money."

4. Re: FDA to withdraw PCR test approval. Recommends new tests differentiate between COVID and Influenza.

"However, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention can look at specific cases of the coronavirus through genetic sequencing. But there isn’t a specific test that will tell you if you have the delta variant."

So, how do they know so many of the latest cases are the variant? Hmmm?