Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: The NFL & COVID in 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    No offense, but the janitors at the CDC and WHO are smarter than you when it comes to epidemiology.

But, again, you put your faith wherever you want to, mate. Like I said, everything I've posted is independently verifiable through multiple, internationally-accredited media sources.
    LOL! If so we are in big trouble because again, they have performed HORRIBLY through this whole pandemic.

Again, I will stick with my doctor's guidance. You can stick with the WHO who helped the Chinese squash investigations early on. As for the CDC I place little faith in federal agencies that have their strings pulled by guys like Fauci who sent our tax money to the Wuhan lab for God knows what.

2. Re: The NFL & COVID in 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    LOL! If so we are in big trouble because again, they have performed HORRIBLY through this whole pandemic.

Again, I will stick with my doctor's guidance. You can stick with the WHO who helped the Chinese squash investigations early on. As for the CDC I place little faith in federal agencies that have their strings pulled by guys like Fauci who sent our tax money to the Wuhan lab for God knows what.
    Jesus Christ...

People eat garbage and do many things that hurt their own health but all of a sudden the covid vaccine is invented and they become cautious WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    What is your basis for questioning the studies? Your doctor’s opinion? Did you ask him what was the basis for his opinion?

BTW, Moderna and Pfizer vaccines don’t use a dead version of the virus. Did your doctor tell you they do?
    My basis for questioning the studies is the unrelenting pressure from the propaganda machines of social media, news networks, and the government wanting me to comply. For now I will pass, thanks.

As for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines that are mRNA experimental vaccines that haven't been used before provides little comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    Jesus Christ...
    Yeah, I think you’ve found the problem. Not worth the keystrokes.

Yeah, I think you’ve found the problem. Not worth the keystrokes.
    That door swings both ways.

My basis for questioning the studies is the unrelenting pressure from the propaganda machines of social media, news networks, and the government wanting me to comply. For now I will pass, thanks.

As for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines that are mRNA experimental vaccines that haven't been used before provides little comfort.
    I definitely think you should follow your doctor’s advice and not get the vaccine.

Blog Entries

It doesn't matter what any of our personal opinions are, the league has set the rules. Players need to make decisions and there is a lot of $$ at stake.

risk concussions etc but not a vac? smh

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I definitely think you should follow your doctor’s advice and not get the vaccine.
    He didn't ADVISE that. I said "guidance." There is a difference. He talks straight and clear and has proven to be quite reliable, especially when compared to the CDC and WHO.

He didn't ADVISE that. I said "guidance." There is a difference. He talks straight and clear and has proven to be quite reliable, especially when compared to the CDC and WHO.
    advice - noun:
    1. guidance or recommendations offered with regard to prudent future action.

Considering what happened last year, I would hope the Ravens, of all teams, would be one of the teams with the highest vaccination rates.

Blog Entries

Even a personal one? I doubt that it supersedes the player's individual contract unless that contract allows for ad hoc changes the team can employ. That would undermine the whole contract.
    I was listening to SiriusXM NFL yesterday and I forgot who it was, current or former player, but they said the NFL dropped the ball because the same way they forced the players to mask up, there is something in the language of all NFL contracts they could make them vaccine up, but specifically chose NOT to invoke it.

Take it for what it is worth, but if the Feds rule you can make people do it for safety, the proximity of NFL players to non contracted workers, sideline ect, would make them liable.