Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 181920

Re: The NFL & COVID in 2021

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Exact on all the above. And especially fuck China. I still think it may have come from their lab in an accident that unleashed this hell.
    I don’t believe the word accident is correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post

Whether the research in their lab was for eventually trying to treat coronaviruses or biowarfare, I do not believe they wanted to inflict this purposely on their own population not knowing if they could find a possible future solution. Hence I do believe it was an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post

Whether the research in their lab was for eventually trying to treat coronaviruses or biowarfare, I do not believe they wanted to inflict this purposely on their own population not knowing if they could find a possible future solution. Hence I do believe it was an accident.

You know they seemed pretty prepared for this with the numbers they are admitting to. But to save the govt's face they don't care how many die.

Blog Entries

Yeah because China treats all of their population like gold.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Yeah because China treats all of their population like gold.
    I believe I read two of their lab workers got sick with same symptoms as Covid. Hence my thoughts the workers screwed up and let it loose.

Blog Entries

I believe I read two of their lab workers got sick with same symptoms as Covid. Hence my thoughts the workers screwed up and let it loose.
    We can only hope it was accidental, but even so, China needed to own it and warn the world immediately. They did neither and still won't and the Democrats are not interested in finding out the truth. A virus that caused a ton of deaths, cost a ton of money, and they aren't interested in finding out why. UFB. Who are they protecting, Fauci, China, themselves? No, they'd rather have another 1 sided dog and pony shit show about January 6th.

We can only hope it was accidental, but even so, China needed to own it and warn the world immediately. They did neither and still won't and the Democrats are not interested in finding out the truth. A virus that caused a ton of deaths, cost a ton of money, and they aren't interested in finding out why. UFB. Who are they protecting, Fauci, China, themselves? No, they'd rather have another 1 sided dog and pony shit show about January 6th.
    Because it was a coup.

China will never admit wrong and did everything possible to cover it up. At this stage I am not sure how you even prove that it came from a Chinese lab. Not like that communist country leadership is going to let anyone in to really investigate. Last thing China wants is for the entire world to know they helped depopulate the planet.

China will never admit wrong and did everything possible to cover it up. At this stage I am not sure how you even prove that it came from a Chinese lab. Not like that communist country leadership is going to let anyone in to really investigate. Last thing China wants is for the entire world to know they helped depopulate the planet.
    I think we have to try to find the truth anyway. How can you prevent something like this from happening if you don't really know what happened? People need to be held accountable if this was man made and due to negligence or in pursuit of a weapons program.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I think we have to try to find the truth anyway. How can you prevent something like this from happening if you don't really know what happened? People need to be held accountable if this was man made and due to negligence or in pursuit of a weapons program.
    I agree it has to be intensely researched. Just don't believe China will ever give up the goods to allow legit investigation to see how it actually arose.
    Last edited by 2bynight; 07-29-2021 at 04:34 PM.

Blog Entries

I agree is has to be intensely researched. Just don't believe China will ever give up the goods to allow legit investigation to see how it actually arose.
    Of course not, but there isn’t a strong desire here either to dig into that in a meaningful way.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.