Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2627282930 ... LastLast

Re: Fantasy Football

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    In other leagues I e actually traded away “top” guys and tried to win with regulars. Turned out 50/50. Gotta make it exciting. It’s a free league. We play for bragging rights.

In fact I think next year I’m gonna re-name League 1 “ Just beat Baldy” league. Lol.

JK Baldy. Lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How you gonna beat me if you trade all your best players lol 🥃

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    How you gonna beat me if you trade all your best players lol
    Lmao! My man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Yea that was crazy lol
    Don’t know who created the rules haha. Man espn was bad my least favorite platform.
    CBS is not the best either and you gotta pay wtf

I heard good things about sleeper platform
    I heard good things about Sleeper too so I tried a league there this year. It is not ready for prime time. It's very clumsy especially compared to Yahoo.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I heard good things about Sleeper too so I tried a league there this year. It is not ready for prime time. It's very clumsy especially compared to Yahoo.
    Yahoo is the GOAT

Yea I think they get there in a few years. I heard it’s very customizable if that’s a word lol

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Hey now. I got Zeke and Cooper. Top 5 rb and top 10? WR. Together they equal RunCMC and …..if one gets hurt …I still have the other. CMC is one dude. If he’s hurt ( see last year ) he’s out and you’re toast.

2 years ago maybe. Zeke looks done. Sucked last year and not good start in week 1….could be wrong…we shall see

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    On the Aaron Jones one I was dumb and panicked a bit when the packers were so bad. I know i know week 1.

But hear me out, I received Chris Carson who will get just about all of the carries and Diontae Johnson who gets a lot of targets but I'm sure I'll regret the trade
    What the heck. Yeah you're going to regret that. GOTA has to be giggling to himself.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Blog Entries

If Aaron Jones, and the rest of the Packers, don't bounce back against the Lions this week then there really is fire and smoke with that team. I expect Rodgers, Adam, Jones and even that defense to be great this week.

On the flip side I also see a big week for Dionte Johnson. Marquise Brown showed how soft the outside can be for the Raiders. The Steelers are better at exploiting that. I could see a 7 catch for Dionte and I have him in a bunch of other leagues.

Chris is a steady eddie. He's the man on a team that wants to run and Penny is hurt again which means that Carson should get even more work. He plays the Titans so it should be a high scoring game. My only issue with Carson is I don't see him having that elite up side. He's a high floor, lower ceiling fantasy player. You need those guys to balance out the wider swings of others. I got 10 points out of my 2 starting running backs last week. I would have had 12 from just Carson if I had played him over Zeke or Najee.

If Aaron Jones, and the rest of the Packers, don't bounce back against the Lions this week then there really is fire and smoke with that team. I expect Rodgers, Adam, Jones and even that defense to be great this week.

On the flip side I also see a big week for Dionte Johnson. Marquise Brown showed how soft the outside can be for the Raiders. The Steelers are better at exploiting that. I could see a 7 catch for Dionte and I have him in a bunch of other leagues.

Chris is a steady eddie. He's the man on a team that wants to run and Penny is hurt again which means that Carson should get even more work. He plays the Titans so it should be a high scoring game. My only issue with Carson is I don't see him having that elite up side. He's a high floor, lower ceiling fantasy player. You need those guys to balance out the wider swings of others. I got 10 points out of my 2 starting running backs last week. I would have had 12 from just Carson if I had played him over Zeke or Najee.
    My man, making me feel better about my stupid trade, not much but a little better lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    My man, making me feel better about my stupid trade, not much but a little better lol
    The only advice I have about trades is not to judge them until you have played 4 games with the new players. That's enough time to get a true average. Once you get an average you can start to evaluate

Anyone else Intestted in trading a top 5 rb pm me

Blog Entries

This is how guys get in your head. Javonte Williams is dropped. I see huge opportunity and think everyone else must too. Eli Mitchel went for $60 and he was hardly one of the hot rookie running backs that was talked about all Summer like Javonte was. My man Vermont has $40 FAAB left. So I bid $41. He doesn't even bid and the next highest is $10! I just wasted $30 FAAB but at least I got my guy. This league is getting very interesting.